Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] cpfc vs BHAFC

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Hope he does a good job on the human torpedo and puts him out for the rest of the season.
Or how about a nice Gerry Ryan type injury that you so like to joke about on your board OG?

OG? SE20? Really........

Does SE stand for Seaford OG?

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I think you might be right.

However, recent defensive lapses against Palace by the likes of Balogun & Schelotto need to be absent. We also might need the sort of luck Burnley got with Attwell (at the Amex) or at least have a ref who is immune to Zaha’s diving tactics.

4-5-1 with Andone and serious pace on the wings and I think we have a chance.

This with bells on plus we need our lot to keep their heads, not get sent off for misusing them (Hi Shane if you’re reading this :wave:)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hopefully it'll be a great game, what with our attacking threat and your diving threat, should be an interesting day.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
He isn’t mentally strong enough to go to a bigger club

Isn't that a fact. Doesn't like being outclassed by team mates better than him, as proven at Man Utd. He's to scared to go to a big club, prefers his little club mentality.

Anything we can get will be a bonus, it isn't our biggest game this season by a long chalk. In fact it's getting in the way of games that matter, sooner it's over the better.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Strange one
We have just scraped a win for 1st time in ages and palace seem in good form especially now you found a CF who has some rough idea what galaxy the net actually is, people will expect you to roll us to one side but I predict one of those games you should win but don’t and we scape a 0-1 victory

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Form says we will get duffed
Head says we will get duffed
Heart says streaky 0-1 win. Izzy blatant dive for a 94th minute penalty which Muzza tucks away with ease, drops his shorts and moons the always ultras

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I think you might be right.

However, recent defensive lapses against Palace by the likes of Balogun & Schelotto need to be absent. We also might need the sort of luck Burnley got with Attwell (at the Amex) or at least have a ref who is immune to Zaha’s diving tactics.

4-5-1 with Andone and serious pace on the wings and I think we have a chance.

This with Big Ben on. They will be going all out for a big win, confident, capable and as good as safe. If we turn up all nervy with no pace up front it will be like the Alamo.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Form goes out of the window . Even though it’s a early kick off the atmosphere will be great and the fanatics are painting banners as we speak !

These banners...... could they be desperate pleas requesting Murrays shirt after the match finishes?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I reckon the banner talk is bullshit.

They couldn't be that sad could they?

The local furnishing and paint shops may find an upturn in shoplifting this week. I wouldn't worry about banners, they have no education, the banners will be unreadable.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Form goes out of the window . Even though it’s a early kick off the atmosphere will be great and the fanatics are painting banners as we speak !
"Enjoy the view. We're in your seats next year".

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Always Ultras making their banners

kid.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Due to the lack of palace threads on here atm I thought I’d start this one ( if it’s allowed ).
What are your feelings and predictions for saturdays game ?
Form generally goes out the window in these type of games so it’s never a forgone conclusion as to who wins but you hope for the best . Me ? I’m quietly confident , over to you .

Hold on Doogle - I didn’t think you cared about this fixture as you decided to not comment once in the Amex game didn’t you (no I don’t forget) despite giving it the Barry in the lead up to the game.

We all know CP2010FC will win - anything less than 4-0 and you’ve failed as you well know. Your ‘throw hundreds of grand’ at players approach means you’re not sustainable but you’ll usually stay up. You have 5 years head start on us in this league - come back in 5 more years and chat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here