Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] cpfc vs BHAFC

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Fully expecting boring Chris to park the bus Saturday, He will not want to be blown away early doors like last season. Doubt it will be a goalfest, 1-1

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Were you on holiday with no internet access when you made the record breaking start to last season, or after the game at the Amex earlier this season? Because you certainly weren't on here.

I was on here !
I won’t argue about it , I’m here now and that’s the main thing .

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I was on here !
I won’t argue about it , I’m here now and that’s the main thing .

You made a post at 1pm on the day of the game (4th December) your next post was on the 22nd of December. A near 3 week gap in posting so you were not on here. You only have the balls to show up when everything is rosy at camp Selhurst.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You made a post at 1pm on the day of the game (4th December) your next post was on the 22nd of December. A near 3 week gap in posting so you were not on here. You only have the balls to show up when everything is rosy at camp Selhurst.

That’s all in the past .

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Due to the lack of palace threads on here atm I thought I’d start this one ( if it’s allowed ).
What are your feelings and predictions for saturdays game ?
Form generally goes out the window in these type of games so it’s never a forgone conclusion as to who wins but you hope for the best . Me ? I’m quietly confident , over to you .

How about the lack of footie threads, just ONE in the top 10 threads.. This board is rife with off topic crap now.. it has become a real crappy place to come.

Anyway, i'm hoping for a 1-0 win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Christ, bring back Dave the EEEEEEEAAAAAAAGGGGGLLLLLEEEEE and Taffy, much more entertaining than the OP could ever hope to be, they were class one twats too but nowhere near as dull.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
How about the lack of footie threads, just ONE in the top 10 threads.. This board is rife with off topic crap now.. it has become a real crappy place to come.

Anyway, i'm hoping for a 1-0 win.

Had a quick look at your posts. Not one positive post about Brighton. Eagles isn't it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Please don’t think you have to post on here, win lose or draw, we would really prefer it if you didn’t try to educate us with your pearls of wisdom.

He (poses as a she) is the most twattish poster in NSC history imo. In fact the only poster I wish had a permanent ban. **** of the highest order with no redeeming features at all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And he/she still can't comment on our last game.
That’s all in the past .
Every football result is in the past. When will you be ready to talk about being stuffed by 10 men?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's got all the makings of a 0-0 and I'd take a point certainly. Can see a red card in the game though - for whom? Who knows?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's got all the makings of a 0-0 and I'd take a point certainly. Can see a red card in the game though - for whom? Who knows?

About time they had a red

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
My money would be on Andone........elbowing Wilfshallidiveforenglandortheivorycoastorsumwhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here