Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] CP supporters are not ALL Arseholes...

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
This is the wettest thread I’ve read for sometime. A proper love in with the scum. They are the enemy and you won’t get anybody I know saying any different. Footballs already sanitised enough without saying how nice Ken the palace fan at work is 🤮

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I know a couple of local Palace fans and I think they're a pain in the arse for lots of reasons. Whenever Palace lose, or whenever we beat them, my mind turns immediately to these people.

Then I remember the many other Palace fans that I've worked with or got to know over the years and how fond I am of them.

It's a rivalry. That's all. It's all a bit pantomime these days anyway. We're not ethnic groups battling over bits of the Balkans.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Have a met a lot of them face to face over the years, and enjoyed the company of all of them. It's their team and way of running their club I dislike so much. ( two admins etc etc ).

Oh....and that utter prick "dougie", who is a total embarrassment to the other 25000 Palace supporters.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
This is the wettest thread I’ve read for sometime. A proper love in with the scum. They are the enemy and you won’t get anybody I know saying any different. Footballs already sanitised enough without saying how nice Ken the palace fan at work is 🤮
I reported a chance encounter with a Palace Fan accurately.

'The Enemy' - what a load of bollocks. They support a different football team, they aren't the Wagner Group, even their rather pathetic 'Ultras' just raise a smile.

Are you PPF posting on a new account?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I think the “hatred” is far more Brighton towards Palace, Palace fans look towards Millwall and Charlton just because of the locality. A few of us have a bit of a thing against QPR for what they did to us in the early 80s. We love the banter with BHA, but unless your one of those who hate BHA “because I support Palace” it’s just nice to beat you.

Like many have said a chat with a Brighton fan is a better chat than with a Surrey Red or a Sussex scouser or any Chelsea fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here