Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No idea but not playing at West Ham :nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Difficult to tell the player got the ball and caught him and he tumbled over - not particularly theatrical.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
at least it removes him from what would be a huge shop window

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Biscuit was in line with it in the North Stand and reckons he dived. Couldnt tell from H Block.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Was watching from the family stand and I thought he thought the defender would get to the ball before he did so he tried to jump out the way but got a touch and went down

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
nutter said:
Big deal that he can't play.We need him for the games that actually count don't you think?

Didn't get a West Ham ticket?

I understand what you're sayign but its a day out and looking at West Ham's form we really do have a chance of winning.If we'd drawn Chelsea,Manure or Arsenal etc then by all means call it a game that doesn;t count but we do have a chance

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I was in the north stand r block with possibly one of the best views to see his ronaldo like DIVE without being touched.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Looked like a penalty to me. He enticed the tackle and went over when it came. Nothing wrong with that.

Talking of diving I don't think I've seen anyone spend us much time on the floor as Hawley (their number 10) did today since Knight played for us.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Looked like he made the most of it but I guess a guy of his size it's easy to send him flying with a tackle. Will wait to see it again. Looked a penalty though.

Missing him for West Ham is a shame, but these things happen and it does take him out of the shop window, every cloud and all that....

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
FalmerforAll!** said:
Didn't get a West Ham ticket?

Wonder if Cox has got a ticket?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here