Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowspiracy

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
It doesn't matter how they're grown / bred. You still have to feed them, which means cutting down vast areas of rainforest to grow grain. And they'll still produce billlions of tonnes of shit, which emits the vast majority of methane gases which is the single greatest contributor to global warming.

It is pretty easy to seek out examples of cattle not reliant on rainforest grain. You just need to live somewhere with reliable rainfall and abundant grass.

As a carnivore what if I live off local rabbit ? What is the impact on the environment ? Just for arguments sake, what if I only eat rabbits, shot by farmers to stop them eating their lettuce and other precious herbivorous crops ?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
It is pretty easy to seek out examples of cattle not reliant on rainforest grain. You just need to live somewhere with reliable rainfall and abundant grass.

As a carnivore what if I live off local rabbit ? What is the impact on the environment ? Just for arguments sake, what if I only eat rabbits, shot by farmers to stop them eating their lettuce and other precious herbivorous crops ?

Eventually you'll grow buck teeth, long ears and start eating your own sh*t.

However, if you eat some of the lettuce too, it'll give you a more balanced and nutritious diet.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here