Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowfold

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
Have i missed something? Why is Cowfold being mentioned in so many threads? I dont know much about the place, smallish town./village couple of pubs a peculiar junction, and A station road but no station??

....Station Road but no station I believe, that was at West Grinstead and is/was a Little Chef.

Many is the time I have been through Cowfold on that legendary route to the West that is the A272.

But I don't think I have ever stopped there!

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
My wife keeps her horses in Cowfold, also my families business is just off the Brighton Rd in Horsham, which coincidently is the road to Cowfold.
And I used to live just outside Cowfold, opposite Leonardslee Gardens infact.
I like Cowfold.
That is all.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Cowfold's ok, I used to turn left at the mini roundabout there on the way to Brighton from Horsham. Does the garage there still have a car wash where a barrier comes down in front and behind when it's operating? I only ask as these barriers afford sufficient privacy for your missis to suck you off in the driver's seat while your car's being washed.

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
My wife keeps her horses in Cowfold, also my families business is just off the Brighton Rd in Horsham, which coincidently is the road to Cowfold.
And I used to live just outside Cowfold, opposite Leonardslee Gardens infact.
I like Cowfold.
That is all.

Haven't the Gardens closed now ? One of those places I never got round to visiting.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Cowfold is .... traffic ... and a small supermarket that's open quite long hours and is therefore useful, but a bit of a bugger to park if you go there.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
cfc.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Cowfold is a disease that you get inside your foreskin if you shag cows too much. I think.

D

Deleted member 2719

I used to work for someone about 27 years ago who had there swimming pool looked after by Fowlers of COWFOLD.

I also know a man who knows Nicky Forster and he works in COWFOLD.

I also passed a Van which had been purchased at SMG who are based in COWFOLD.

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
I stopped in Cowfold on the way to a stag do once to buy some Jazz Mags, but none of their retail outlets stocked them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here