Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cowardly scum

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There are some real arseholes about.
3 pts today will help him recover a bit, Dave.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Maybe heat of the moment but I would of prob said the same if anyone attacked my family,saying that I would of given them a beating if I found the scum.

My son was mugged in London a couple of years ago. Coward attacked him from behind. His face was a mess afterwards and his self confidence was knocked for a while. Happily, he is OK now.

If my son had been threatened he would have handed over the £5 and Oyster card on him, but no, he had to take a needless beating as well.

I take on board the "Heat of the moment" comment but if I'm honest I still wish my son's assailant nothing but harm (And I am not a violent person, it's just one of those things when it's one of your own).

Hope your lad recovers quickly Easy and the scum are brought to justice. I hope you have informed the police.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Really sorry to hear this but unfortunetely it's all too common, complete cowards. Myself and some friends were set upon in our teens by about a group twice our size for no reason whatsoever. Really knocked my confidence and a close friend barely left the house for a few months.

The thing that really annoyed me was there is a town centre with countless thugs who want nothing more than a good tear up but these gutless wankers turn their attention on innocent people walking by minding their won business.

Hope your son and his friends are ok and don't let it affect them.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
.......Although if you want to wish AIDS upon someone why shouldn't you, its a free country :shrug:

On the other hand, Cheeky Monkey has a right to express his disliking of the AIDS comment as well. Wishing your son and his friends well, Easy.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
He and his friends are 17. The scrotes apparently looked like they were in their early 20's.

They'd not been drinking, they were just on their way home after going to the cashpoint to get some money out for todays trip to Birmingham. The one slight silver lining is that (quite surprisingly) they weren't robbed. Sounds like these wankers just fancied dishing out a beating, and my son and his mates happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So to hear it, Easy. Far be it for me to advocate violence, but hope they get what's coming to them. Utter cowards.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
f***ing scum. Just hope they get caught and suitably punished. Tossers. Hoping your lad gets cheered up by a result today mate

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
AIDS comment pathetic and very out of order. Are we living in 1985?

Do you know what ?

f***. Them.

Never in my life have I genuinely wished harm on another person, not once have I ever felt like that. Until now. I actually DO wish them a lingering painful death, because they are quite clearly a complete waste of skin and oxygen, and the planet will eventually be a slightly better place when they're not on it.

Sorry if that offends.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you know the address from your son's mates description get yourself and a few mates round there, the police are f***ing useless when it comes to this stuff. You've got one victim that doesn't remember a thing and one that was punched in the face and there were 6 of them to try and remember. A solicitor would tear your son to shreds in court if it even got that far, which I doubt.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Do you know what ?

f***. Them.

Never in my life have I genuinely wished harm on another person, not once have I ever felt like that. Until now. I actually DO wish them a lingering painful death, because they are quite clearly a complete waste of skin and oxygen, and the planet will eventually be a slightly better place when they're not on it.

Sorry if that offends.

Sorry to hear about your lad but I'd be a little bit careful what you say in such a public forum. Just in case your paths ever do cross.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What a bloody awful state of affairs. I can see the vermin that did this getting a slap on the wrist (if indeed they get their worthless arses hauled into court), but here's hoping they all get thrown in a cell as long as possible.

I just hope your lad isn't too traumatised, Easy, as there's certainly gonna be some negative effects for him to come to terms with. Fingers crossed for a good day out with The Albion for him - & three more points for his sterling efforts today.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Similar thing happened to me a while back, was down the drive through down the marina, only went in for a snack as it was taking a while! Got battered by about 7 or 8 down there, didn't take my phone or wallet were just givin it the bigger, I ignored it and they set upon me! Had a job interview on the Monday too, needless to say I wasn't looking my best!

I just don't see the need in all these unprovoked attacks? Police didn't do anything even though I identified them down there a few weeks later, I just hope that they got what they deserved some where down the line but that didn't make me feel better at the time! Your pride takes one hell of a bashing when this happens!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
i know how I would feel if anyone attacked my son like that. hope they get what they deserve. Have a good day at Brum, hope the game cheers him up.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Similar thing happened to me a while back, was down the drive through down the marina, only went in for a snack as it was taking a while! Got battered by about 7 or 8 down there, didn't take my phone or wallet were just givin it the bigger, I ignored it and they set upon me! Had a job interview on the Monday too, needless to say I wasn't looking my best!

I just don't see the need in all these unprovoked attacks? Police didn't do anything even though I identified them down there a few weeks later, I just hope that they got what they deserved some where down the line but that didn't make me feel better at the time! Your pride takes one hell of a bashing when this happens!

People take part in these unprovoked attacks because it makes them feel good about themselves and powerful. Yes, it's not necessarily to do with money or theft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here