Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coverage of matches tonight - Lewes v Albion / Dover v Albion XI

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
they were among our better players at the time, Bertin in particular I recall being mourned as a loss when he left - I suspect this lad though may be a case of a youngster with talent at 16 that hasn't quite developed as it might have done by 18. He hasn't broken into the Le Havre first team and based on reports from a year or so ago you would have expected him to.

Agreed , they were decent enough for us at the time but they didn't progress their careers and go onto better things.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Reading some match reports about Javier Morales playing for Salt Lake this season. Sounds very very good - one of the best playmakers in MSL by the reports.
Presumably would cost a fee if we were happy and so was he but very interesting indeed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Reading some match reports about Javier Morales playing for Salt Lake this season. Sounds very very good - one of the best playmakers in MSL by the reports.
Presumably would cost a fee if we were happy and so was he but very interesting indeed.

It CAN'T be the same guy, surely?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Jake Forster-Caskey playing in the second-half for Oxford against West Ham, currently winning 1-0

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
The RSL Javier Morales played a full game for them on Saturday, so I'd be surprised if it's the same guy (although I'd be happy if it is as he's pretty good).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
It CAN'T be the same guy, surely?

might make sense to play him at Dover with the kids if it is then announce a signing (say) tomorrow :blush:

then again it might be an 18 year old spotty yoof from Dagenham

I'm not going to get my hopes up

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Hoskins with a point to prove? Hits the post then grabs the ball for a penalty which he scores after Kazenga brought down :thumbsup:

Shifty89

Sep 29, 2007
javier morales... there is definately only 1 footballer in the entire world called that. definately. no way is there anyone else called that. it must be him. obviously. and at 32 he would have many many more years left in him for him to develop with the development squad. all these things are facts because i googled his name and that was the first wikipedia page i could find...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Kaz limps off injured, 10 men for 2nd half

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
javier morales... there is definately only 1 footballer in the entire world called that. definately. no way is there anyone else called that. it must be him. obviously. and at 32 he would have many many more years left in him for him to develop with the development squad. all these things are facts because i googled his name and that was the first wikipedia page i could find...

Apart from this one

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Óscar_Javier_Morales

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here