Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coventry fans half-time disco at Arsenal.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bonus points for maintaining an even tempo throughout the course of the whole thing.

We'd have been at light speed, give or take, by the end of the second iteration.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Our fan base would be screaming for a policeman to stop the rowdy oiks having a good time sadly.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Fantastic, very happy for them to be enjoying themselves during such tough times!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I can't remember which match but that's happened before at one away game I've been to. Might have been Leeds or Wolves.

Agree though we have too many boring fans who would be complaining

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The obvious thing that would really happen if Brighton fans did anything similar would be that a load of nerdy wannabe hoolies from some dull town in mid Sussex somewhere would shout SHUT UP YOU LOT before later coming on NSC and whining about how that whole "disco" thing made them cringe and how their mates from the England supporters club all thought the same.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Coventry have sung that song for a few years now, there are other similar videos on YouTube if you look.

That said, I am waiting for some Palace fan to show up to tell us that they sung it first and it's their song and they have the best fans in the world ever and everyone else wants to be like them.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Coventry have sung that song for a few years now, there are other similar videos on YouTube if you look.

That said, I am waiting for some Palace fan to show up to tell us that they sung it first and it's their song and they have the best fans in the world ever and everyone else wants to be like them.

Good god woman have you lost your mind? Everyone knows that the poor suffering Pompey FC have the best fans in the world!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good god woman have you lost your mind? Everyone knows that the poor suffering Pompey FC have the best fans in the world!!

Well no, I do believe Palace have won numerous awards for the legendary amazingness of their support, surely? No wonder they mock clappers, I mean their goal music & callback procession essentially means they're second only to Borussia Dortmund I think.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
You can just imagine the disgust from some of our WSU spectators.

Night_at_the_Opera_balcony.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

The obvious thing that would really happen if Brighton fans did anything similar would be that a load of nerdy wannabe hoolies from some dull town in mid Sussex somewhere would shout SHUT UP YOU LOT before later coming on NSC and whining about how that whole "disco" thing made them cringe and how their mates from the England supporters club all thought the same.
???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROW51mKDfEo
#
#
:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here