Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cov fan in peace...

Cov_Fan

Nov 25, 2011
firstly, whats the best way to get to and from the ground from brighton station? i've been told that the train to falmer gets ridiculously overcrowded and i'd be unlikely to get on the first or second trains. so would getting a bus or taxi be easier? and how much would that cost?

anyway, onto the football...

you've probably heard about how poor cov have been this season and you will see for yourself how truely woeful we are. we don't know how to score and very prone to conceding late goals. one thing we will do is pass the ball between our back 4 until we give the ball away...

as you can probably tell, i'm not too confident ahead of tomorrows game and think you will win comfortably, 2/3-0.

good luck for the rest of the season

Dandyman

In London village.
Use the train but get to the ground earlier than you normally would and enjoy some ale and a pie.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
don't know how to score and very prone to conceding late goals. one thing we will do is pass the ball between our back 4 until we give the ball away...

Enough about the Albion - what can you tell us about the Sky Blues?

(The train to the game will be fine - you might need to be hot on your heels at 90 minutes if you need a quick getaway)

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
firstly, whats the best way to get to and from the ground from brighton station? i've been told that the train to falmer gets ridiculously overcrowded and i'd be unlikely to get on the first or second trains. so would getting a bus or taxi be easier? and how much would that cost?

you've probably heard about how poor cov have been this season and you will see for yourself how truely woeful we are. we don't know how to score and very prone to conceding late goals. one thing we will do is pass the ball between our back 4 until we give the ball away...

as you can probably tell, i'm not too confident ahead of tomorrows game and think you will win comfortably, 2/3-0.

Nice to see you're coming all this way with some hope!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Getting to the ground should be straight forward enough mate, it's getting out thats the problem. The Club open the bars i nthe stands after the game and show the late game on the telly, the idea being you enjoy a pint or two and let the train queue die down! They have all the train time info on screens too so you can see when the next trains are coming! We cant even get a shot on target at the moment, never mind score! Enjoy the game, I went to your old ground for a game against the Albion 10 years or so ago, not been to the Ricoh, maybe this year!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Sounds rather familiar

:down:

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
It almost sounds like a wind up post. Complaining about the trains to the Amex, not knowing how to score and too much passing between the back four! You've summed up a lot of complaints on NSC aired on NSC over the last month or so.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
A taxi will cost about 10-12 pounds from the station.We have a drink in the Railway Bell just outside the station, then head to the ground about 1.30-1.45 by train.Its not too bad getting to the ground by train but coming back there can be a bit of a wait.My advice would be if your not in a hurry, have a beer in the ground after the final whistle and then make your way back.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Use the train but get to the ground earlier than you normally would and enjoy some ale and a pie.

Sound advice. Trains do get overcrowded - if you get to Brighton station before 2 you should be fine, but better still get there earlier and have a pie.

Cov_Fan

Nov 25, 2011
thanks for the responses guys, i will probably take your advice and get there early.

are you feeling confident about tomorrows game? i know a brighton fan who was very happy at the start of the season but has been disappointed with performances in the lead up to tomorrow and he would take 21st now if offered

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Not confident. We're conceding goals far too easily and not scoring anywhere near enough. Still, we beat Barnsley in our last home game and therefore we should have a good chance of beating you. One things for sure, we're better than our current form and if we find the right formula, blend the right personnel, we'll turn the corner.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal

If you're getting the train down tomorrow, maybe go via Lewes, rather than into Brighton. Then get a train to Falmer. That's what I do from London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here