Courage Challenge Charity Cup - NSC Albion 2-2 Foxes Trust (Leicester win on pens)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yes! I have my signed Leicester shirt!

I very much enjoyed yesterday. Hurry up with the rest of the pics. I'm glad I managed to avoid the camera in most of them.

Apologies for my awful penalty.

Beefy says :eek: Good day. :eek:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
roz said:
Dive! Dive! Dive!

nsca13.jpg

I really don't remember this one being taken? What was I doing??

:lol:

TOTKM

Jul 7, 2003
Great game chaps, and chapesses. Gutted I didn't make it to the pub, I got home with all intentions of coming out again. Then passed out with sunstroke! Nice.

I can't believe the lovely Katja ended up with the Leicester goon who tried to kill me! :nono:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I have never seen the clown Artois so drunk.

It was quite funny when he forced Savannah the model into having her photo taken with him.:jester: :jester: :jester:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
My left knee hurts like hell and my feet are sore, and we lost another charity match. Life just isn't fair. I'm quite glad that Johnnyboylennon missed the final penalty though, as I was up next and would've probably made a "coxy-esque" attempt =P

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
Everest said:
Just managed to squeeze these 2 out

Goal number 1 being celebrated

4070588.s.jpg

And LUCKY number 2

4070587.s.jpg

Lucky?!! i meant it to bobble in front of the keeper and him to fumble it! :lolol:

looks like it was a good night from these few tasters photos!
gutted i had to leave early. :glare:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
OK - have just taken 2 films in to chemist from yesterday - will try and get them on the net tomorrow night if i can do it!!! Will also bring them to Oldham and QPR so you guys can see them :clap2:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer

Thanks to everyone who came-players, spectators, people that came to the pub, and T :censored: y.

It was a great day and we should have raised quite a lot of money for the Rockinghorse Appeal and for Keith Weller. I will find out exactly how much later.

It was a shame we didn't win. Me and Coxy are going to practice penalties when he gets back from his holiday.

Can't wait to see the rest of the photos. I'm not sure who it was that took pics of me with Keith Wellers aunt, but I think they will be quite embarassing.

VIP Fatboy.
:clap: :clap:

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
im not appriciating your signature.............

"
GayFC Womble.

He was quite good.
Quite gay though

"

Tom's still feeling slighty down over his chris waddle esque penalty! he also asked me why when fatboy takes penalities (and also runs) he holds his breasts?!
:lolol:

think i may put that gay pic off safeway as my new avatar!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I am not appreciating your spelling!

Clown.

Tell Tom not to feel bad. He played well. Hasn't he been sacked yet too?

:drink: :drink: :jester: :drink: :drink: :jester:

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
im stupid.

another two temps we had have been sacked too! so it wasnt just u that was picked on!

my legs hurt.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Three Kerry Mayos - theres only 3 Kerry Mayos........:lolol:

I dont feel very well, think i had to much lemonade last night:down:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I blame you all equally for my prediciament today, I feel so bad i have even offered to drive to the game tonight

I have no self discipline and as such, must be punished. :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports