Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] **County Championship Division Two, Derbyshire v Sussex at Derby, May 8-11**

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great Day One, if we finally put runs on the board in the 1st innings our season will have started proper.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Yes, I wonder if thats the main reason Briggs is nowhere near the squad.

Wells outbowled him against Leicester.

A great day in the sunshine yesterday, especially after the freezing northern shenanigans the day before. Plenty of Sussex fans in evidence and some friendly commiserations from Derbyshire folk.

Sadly, the forecast is poor from tomorrow afternoon onwards so it may be difficult to see this out.

PG

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Cant believe the weather is now going to play a big part.

And North v South (where is the line drawn)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/36245090

North of Essex and Gloucestershire. Other 7 counties in South :Kent, Sussex, Surrey , Msex, Hants, Glam and Somerset.
This leaves Worcestershire, Northants Warwickshire Derby Notts and Leicester with the real northerners of Lancs, Yorks and Durham.

I'm sure the line will be drawn in this shape though £

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The last 10 overs 14 runs 0 wickets.

That's entertainment!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
North of Essex and Gloucestershire. Other 7 counties in South :Kent, Sussex, Surrey , Msex, Hants, Glam and Somerset.
This leaves Worcestershire, Northants Warwickshire Derby Notts and Leicester with the real northerners of Lancs, Yorks and Durham.

I'm sure the line will be drawn in this shape though £

Loved the Derbyshire comentator saying are they advocating going back to Kent Lords v 27 lads, were the Gentelmen can have a bet and WG can pass the hat around. I am worried for Sussex about the changes afoot.

As for the last 10 overs 1.5 an over, we are becalmed as regards bonus points - will have to start picking off a bowler soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here