Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could we be Invincible?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Completely. Why start a thread like this. It sets us up for a fall.

Show me the proof that a man posting on a forum has changed a teams fortune.

I can only imagine your the type of guy who will cross his fingers all match so we will win and while having a waz at half time you accidentally un-cross them and we lose second half and then you start looking for another nonsensical superstition so we can win again.

Pathetic, get real and grow up man.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Show me the proof that a man posting on a forum has changed a teams fortune.

I can only imagine your the type of guy who will cross his fingers all match so we will win and while having a waz at half time you accidentally un-cross them and we lose second half and then you start looking for another nonsensical superstition so we can win again.

Pathetic, get real and grow up man.

It's not about changing our fortunes. It's about the grief we'll get from other team's fans when we do lose (which I am 99.99999% sure we will at some point this season). Since the Amex, I get the feeling a lot of fans think we're arrogant. This sort of thread proves their point.

D

Deleted member 2719

If you can't shout about it after a turn round like yesterday, life would be boring.
Surely football's all about we give you stick you give us stick, much more fun IMO.

I thought you would have preferred to be positive and picked out my apologies to Chris Hughton.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Yes, yes we could go all season but it's one game at a time and it won't last forever

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
If you can't shout about it after a turn round like yesterday, life would be boring.
Surely football's all about we give you stick you give us stick, much more fun IMO.

I thought you would have preferred to be positive and picked out my apologies to Chris Hughton.

To be honest, I'm just pleased we're doing well. I don't particularly want to gloat about Hughton proving many on here wrong. It's just great to see we're doing so well but I'm trying not to get carried away as I still think we'll be in the play offs (not get automatic promotion) and we know what's happened there the last two times we've been in them.

I'm also a little bit stunned. 19 games unbeaten this season, given what happened at the end of last season, is astounding.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Very much doubt we will go unbeaten all season, but as long as the first defeat doesn't lead to a loss of confidence / form then no worries. That will be CH's major challenge, when the defeat comes make sure we bounce back in the next game. He has done so well with everything else this season I am sure he will handle this well.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Last game of the season is my only worry. Need us and Boro to both be promoted or needing one point each. Last thing would be Boro needing a win and Albion having a post promotion hangover.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Said last week our defence was vulnerable and got ripped to shreds for it.
So our excellent left back is out injured, our excellent replacement left back is out injured, we're playing with a 3rd choice right back at left back, and you got criticised for suggesting our defence was vulnerable? Ok.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here