Could UKIP win the General Election ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Camicus

Hmmm .... the point of the party has clearly gone above your head then !
The point is you won't be getting the referendum part with out all the rest of it will you. How about the main ukip donor demanding it be illegal for women to wear trousers? It's ok for the unemployed to be banned from voting? Or can you actually mention a sane policy? How about the rasing of VAT? Or the American style health care system they want to introduce?

D

Deleted member 22389

The point is you won't be getting the referendum part with out all the rest of it will you. How about the main ukip donor demanding it be illegal for women to wear trousers? It's ok for the unemployed to be banned from voting? Or can you actually mention a sane policy? How about the rasing of VAT? Or the American style health care system they want to introduce?

Wow just wow. As if any of that is really going to happen.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Not sure why I'm bothering to answer someone that posts fairytales but here goes :

'the main ukip donor demanding it be illegal for women to wear trousers' - yes, OK, you might need to speak to nurse about your medicine levels. Utter bollocks - care to provide the evidence ? And I don't mean a Guardian article.

'It's ok for the unemployed to be banned from voting?' - please point me to this published policy.

'How about the rasing of VAT?' - You mean like Tory and Labour governments have done ? Alistair Darling did so while Labour were in power. Are you holding UKIP to some greater measurement than the two main parties ?

'the American style health care system they want to introduce' - I assuming you are talking about using private contractors at the back end given you don't understand the word 'privatisation' ? If so that is already in place - put there by both the Labour and Tory governments. As it happens, in my experience, the NHS using private medicine works rather well.

D

Deleted member 22389

It's all there in the ukip manifesto. Kinda proves the point that people really don't know what they are voting for. But that's ok nige likes a fag and a pint he's one of us.

UKIP has changed. Stop reading that as gospel because ukip are bringing out a new manifesto.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
It's all there in the ukip manifesto. Kinda proves the point that people really don't know what they are voting for. But that's ok nige likes a fag and a pint he's one of us.

*** cough *** not a single party has published their manifesto yet .... but carry on :facepalm:

Last edited:

Camicus

Cough other than the greens labour and the lib dems all have published a working manifesto Facepalm. I would ask again what ukip policy your in favour of but hey then you might actually answer

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Cough other than the greens labour and the lib dems all have published a working manifesto Facepalm. I would ask again what ukip policy your in favour of but hey then you might actually answer

They haven't but putting that aside, why do I support UKIP - simple answer, to get out of the EU. After that is achieved I'll switch my support.

Camicus

I am talking about El leader stating he favours having a insurance based health care system. The ukip main donor the Greek chap who insists that trousers be banned or the end of humanity will be upon us. As for the rest if they are changing policy at the drop of a hat what exactly are you voting for? Because I would strongly suggest you don't actually know.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I am talking about El leader stating he favours having a insurance based health care system. The ukip main donor the Greek chap who insists that trousers be banned or the end of humanity will be upon us. As for the rest if they are changing policy at the drop of a hat what exactly are you voting for? Because I would strongly suggest you don't actually know.

I'd strongly suggest you know as much about real UKIP policy as you do about the NSC quote function and using smilies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports