Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Lua Lua be FINALLY on his way?

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
My strong source up in Newcastle says that Hatem Ben Afra has been in Newcastle to see the club and have a medical. Apprently Newcastle loan offer was enough to satisfy Marseille.

Could this mean that Lua Lua won't get in the 25 man squad?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
My strong source up in Newcastle says that Hatem Ben Afra has been in Newcastle to see the club and have a medical. Apprently Newcastle loan offer was enough to satisfy Marseille.

Could this mean that Lua Lua won't get in the 25 man squad?

Strong source! Is it hp?

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
Strong source! Is it hp?

sauce_1.jpg

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This whole lua lua thing is becoming a joke and quiet frankly most on here are becoming very very desperate:glare:

its all rather embarrassing

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
It's common knowledge that lua lua will not be coming here until the 912th thread is started on the subject. Only 23 away now so not long.:thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Last summer, clubs agreed a whole new ball game: there would be squads of 25, to be announced on September 1st, the day after the transfer window closes. They had to include eight home-grown players - that is, players who have been in English football for three years. The only players outside this 25 that managers can select before the next window in January, when they can revise the squad, are those already at the club under the age of 21.

I guess that means his nationality isn't relevant.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FFS... when are we going to give up on LL, and get someone who is:

(a) left-footed
(b) produces more than one decent cross

Monkhouse or Gillespie please Gus... stop fcuking about...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here