Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Ian Holloway save OUR season if he WAS sacked ?

Get Wurzel down here and get him to shine up our trophy cabinet - Championship Trophy is coming 2014/15.:albion2:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Worzel to Steve Parish...."I need to leave Palace,I need more time to spend with my turnips".
Parish,"Blimey you've been looking after turnips since Dougie left!"

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did he, really, my memory tells me they made the play offs by the skin of their teeth having won the last match of the season following 9 games without a win

It's true that they just sneaked into the playoffs but then won 2 games out of 3 to get promoted. It was either very lucky or Holloway knew what he was doing. He's won the playoffs twice before so maybe he does know what he's doing?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Hmmm, as l mentioned on another thread, l'm not so sure that our current injury problem is the major reason for our slump in form. After all two of our injured crop, Ulloa and Lua Lua have played in plenty of games, and were our results/performances that much better when they played?, l don't think that they were.

The problem as l see it, is more one of morale, and the players seemingly not knowing exactly what their roles under Oscar are Under Gus the players were all fine tuned, knew exactly what they were required to do, and the morale was high. Not any more.

But to get back on topic, yes l think Holloway would make a difference, although, unfortunately, Tony would never be brave enough to appoint him, and Holloway would never be brave enough to accept ... would they?

You must have really gone for it, to be that p*ssed at quarter to one on a week day

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Hmmm, as l mentioned on another thread, l'm not so sure that our current injury problem is the major reason for our slump in form. After all two of our injured crop, Ulloa and Lua Lua have played in plenty of games, and were our results/performances that much better when they played?, l don't think that they were.

The problem as l see it, is more one of morale, and the players seemingly not knowing exactly what their roles under Oscar are Under Gus the players were all fine tuned, knew exactly what they were required to do, and the morale was high. Not any more.

But to get back on topic, yes l think Holloway would make a difference, although, unfortunately, Tony would never be brave enough to appoint him, and Holloway would never be brave enough to accept ... would they?

After the abuse you lot have given him in the past?

No chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here