Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could do a job

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
if he doesn't come down here im blaming McGhee:lolol:

anyway why do we want him on a free when we can get someone from the British Gas Sussex championsip Division 6 reserves???

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hear Ricketts has been released.

1066gull

I want to actually try. Show some ambition for f*** sake and we will get better players. Not better players than Fowler, but better players than what we already got.

Or is this just ludicrous?

I want Brighton to be in the headlines for the RIGHT reasons, not about our f***ing stadium:angry: :angry: :angry: :censored:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
AdrianDINho said:
I want to actually try. Show some ambition for f*** sake and we will get better players. Not better players than Fowler, but better players than what we already got.

Or is this just ludicrous?

I want Brighton to be in the headlines for the RIGHT reasons, not about our f***ing stadium:angry: :angry: :angry: :censored:

Have you acctually lost the plot or are you just attempting to be funny?

1066gull

ali jenkins said:
Have you acctually lost the plot or are you just attempting to be funny?
Was the latter, but than I tried to be serious and I think I have fitted you're first description.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Ricketts plays like he has ricketts, no thanks.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Sometimes there's no harm in being linked with players who will never come here. it sends out signals that the club is ambitious and get's the fans talking.

Never being linked with anybody just depresses people.

I know it's a different age now but, as a 4th Division club in the 60's. Albion signed Bobby Smith from Spurs and he had been playing for England not long before.

And who would have thought, back in 1973, that a two bob 3rd division side would get Brian Clough as manager? Today it would be like us getting a Fergusson, Murrinho or Wenger!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IMHO there is more chance of Brighton fans asking Archer to buy the club back than us getting Robbie Fowler.

I believe he was the best natural goalscorer for many years in the prem/ old div 1.

He will follow the cash trail probably to the USA.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't quite believe I got some serious replies to this! I meant it as a piss take!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here