Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could Cardiff be our biggest test since August.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
The Cardiff game will be no more difficult than many others. They are a better side than their position in the table might suggest. However hopefully we can scrape together another win.

However the real test will be Fulham. Their recent form is good (one loss to us) and they haven't lost at home to any of the sides at the top of the table. They thrashed both Reading and Huddersfield. I'd happily take an away draw.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I agree that Fulham will be a severe test. We should be able to overcome Cardiff even with their 10 men behind the ball in their penalty box.

One of the best teams I've seen at The Amex, though we were dire in the first half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
The Cardiff game will be no more difficult than many others. They are a better side than their position in the table might suggest. However hopefully we can scrape together another win.

However the real test will be Fulham. Their recent form is good (one loss to us) and they haven't lost at home to any of the sides at the top of the table. They thrashed both Reading and Huddersfield. I'd happily take an away draw.

Just as a point of interest on form, the following is the last 7 games for Fulham, since their last home defeat and our equivalent games away.

Fulham L D W D W W D
Brighton D W W W D W W

Our away form doesn't look too bad!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was thinking the same, in my case largely based on his Notts County days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's where it started but has it ever ended? I can remember a few draws against Leeds that should have been wins. When was the last time we beat a Warnock team though? Was he manager when we won at Leeds with the Ulloa late goal?

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
My worry is the only team not to have scored against Cardiff this season is :ffsparr:

Just glad Marshall isn't in goal.

They parked the bus at their stadium so they will park the entire fleet tomorrow

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They parked the bus at their stadium so they will park the entire fleet tomorrow

We have the players to wriggle their way into the box and get penalties these days so parking the bus at the Amex is a risky tactic IMO. What they will do is kick us at every opportunity and play act and time waste all game, this is a Warnock side and it was ever so.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
We will score, probably more than once. It may end as a score draw but I think we will win, with a clean sheet to boot.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We have the players to wriggle their way into the box and get penalties these days so parking the bus at the Amex is a risky tactic IMO. What they will do is kick us at every opportunity and play act and time waste all game, this is a Warnock side and it was ever so.
It would be nice to have them dropping back far enough to allow Norwood some space about 25 yards out.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Hopefully we will know what they are about and CH has worked out how he wants to play this. Bamba is playing my preference is to have players running at him at speed so that means Murphy playing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here