Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could be top of the table Saturday?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Think we'll slip up Saturday for once as we've not been performing that well of late regardless of results.Think we will lose 2-1 and the geordies will draw 2-2.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hull win 3-1 on pens. Newcastle fail to beat 10 men....

90 minutes + 30 minutes + penalties + 143 mile coach journey + the disappointment of losing + next match on Friday (on Sky) away at Forest = not ideal preparation

:)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well they've got about 33 fit players and will cope comfortably barring the odd blip like Saturday :)
They have, but as we all know swapping the team around too much has a tendency to **** things up.

:)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Think we'll slip up Saturday for once as we've not been performing that well of late regardless of results.Think we will lose 2-1 and the geordies will draw 2-2.

Don't say that. CH has bad record against Cardiff. Tricky match but need to win such matches - I don't care about Newcastle. We just keep winning and we will eventually catch them up because they are not infallible. Have they come from behind in a match yet ?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
We could also be relegated come end of season.....Need probably six points to be safe.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Forest could really do us a favour on Friday.

Need to wait and see if they do before dreaming of top spot.
I can't believe we've got to suffer watching all these other results for the next 6 months. It was all I could do to cope with the last few months of last season, this could push me over the edge.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Having Cardiff's ex-manager on our team can only be a help. Little insights and all that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here