Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Could anybody recommend a venue in Brighton to hire for a 40th party

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
I thought I would plug into the great knowledge bank that is NSC to ask a question.

I’m looking at having a 40th birthday party in Brighton and would appreciate some advise around a venue that I can hire.
It’s going to be for around 70 people and in this instance some venues might not request a fee due to the potential bar takings/advance food perchase?

Any venue recommendations would be greatly appreciated, town centre would be ideal.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Upstairs at Circus Circus opposite the fire station is a great venue. I had my 40th there and was at a 50th party only last Saturday. Both parties were about 70 people and you can have q cracking atmosphere

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Upstairs at the Victory isn't bad.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Went to a party in the White Crow by the Gyratory a couple of weeks ago, was not too bad, nice garden out the back and the fella lets you have the whole pub and provides a DJ free of charge so a really good deal.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Upstairs at Circus Circus opposite the fire station is a great venue. I had my 40th there and was at a 50th party only last Saturday. Both parties were about 70 people and you can have q cracking atmosphere
Second that. I had my 50th there and it was great. Can't remember the fee, but it was very reasonable (I thought so anyway). Bar open until 02:00am. If you've got under-18s coming it'll be worth checking with them about the terms of their licence.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Guess you would not want anything too exciting or noisy for a 40th, so would suggest the grandstand at the Racehill.

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
Thanks for taking the time to respond, a pub/bar with an upstarirs seems perfect, will check out a couple of the locations suggested.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Went to a party above the cricketers in the lanes, very good function room.

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
I like the function room on first floor of The Temple Bar in Western Road, just past Waitrose. Have fun!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The King & Queen has/had an upstairs function room. Went to a 40th 'do' there a few years back now. Have vague recollections of having had a good time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here