Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Corrosive substance attack

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Given the very visible nature of his injuries and the fact the police know his identity, I'm amazed that he he hasn't been apprehended yet. I can only image that someone is harbouring this vile piece of shit and when they are discovered I hope they get banged up for as long as he will.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Last seen on the Underground

1000002765.png

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Religious conversion my arse! How is this "religious conversion" tested?

There has to be a line. If you are seeking asylum and you commit a criminal offence of which you are convicted, you lose any right to live here. Upon conviction or release from prison first plane back home. There are plenty of asylum seekers, many who we are putting through hell by not processing their application and housing in detention centres, for me to cry a river of tears for a convicted sex offender.
That simply isn't true though, it may be want you want to be true but that doesn't make it so.

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Forget that.

This must void his asylum status. Just boot him back to Afghanistan and let him take his chances there.

:wave:
You do know he's from Newcastle
He can tell you all about Jackie Milburn 😉

kojak

Jan 17, 2022
Given the very visible nature of his injuries and the fact the police know his identity, I'm amazed that he he hasn't been apprehended yet. I can only image that someone is harbouring this vile piece of shit and when they are discovered I hope they get banged up for as long as he will.
because the media wouldn't say anything about him for hours after
knowing full well all the information
in france,when a kid goes missing,it's all over the media straight away,newsflash on all the main stream channels

the British media is a disgrace

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You do know he's from Newcastle
He can tell you all about Jackie Milburn 😉
Not sure that's funny....

Hang on.....

No. No, it's not funny.

:shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Religious conversion my arse! How is this "religious conversion" tested?

I lived with someone who successfully got asylum from Iran, after pretending they were a Christian and compelled to spread the word of the lord, following advice from their lawyer. The test wasn't very tough.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
because the media wouldn't say anything about him for hours after
knowing full well all the information
in france,when a kid goes missing,it's all over the media straight away,newsflash on all the main stream channels

the British media is a disgrace
There is a bit of difference from triggering a hunt for a missing kid and triggering a hunt for a fugitive Afghan. The only reason his pic was released was because the police spotted the obvious facial injury, which precluded the hundreds of random attacks by vigilantes on blokes who 'look a bit foreign'.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Forget that.

This must void his asylum status. Just boot him back to Afghanistan and let him take his chances there.

:wave:
No, they need to put him in prison if found guilty.

Making him some else's responsibility is passing the buck.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No, they need to put him in prison if found guilty.

Making him some else's responsibility is passing the buck.
No.

If asylum seekers/acceptees throw acid/alkaline at people they should be booted out of the country. Status revoked.

It will make them think twice about doing it.

SteveU

May 31, 2022
Why do we keep letting these vile scum bags in.

Hopefully his face has melted off and he’s in a ditch somewhere.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Clapham chemical attack suspect Abdul Shokoor Ezedi may be dead after going into the River Thames, police say.

Oh well every cloud, hope they find his body to confirm his death.

Clapham chemical attack: Police believe suspect may have died in Thames https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68249835
It's interesting because I was only thinking yesterday that the reasons for not finding him may have been that he had taken his own life. I'm guessing if the last footage is from the bridge then that's probably it. They would have tracked him off either end. But, yeah, he may never turn up in that drink. If the Thames was drained they would find all sorts of stuff, including bodies, in there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sounds the most likely explanation. You can't fart in this country without CCTV picking it up, so the notion he could go "dark" for this long, given his obvious injuries, is highly unlikely. After the attack he went all over the shop in London, north to south, east to west mainly on the underground, including an hour+ walk along the Thames.

He's in a watery grave now, and good riddance. Now we need to press the home office on who ultimately gave the green light to a registered sex offender being granted asylum here just because he "found god" or whatever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here