Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

corporate re-branding

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
My firm is looking to re-brand in the next few months. I want to use a local company to come up with a concept (including logo and website re-design), can anyone recommend someone suitable.

ta:)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My firm is looking to re-brand in the next few months. I want to use a local company to come up with a concept (including logo and website re-design), can anyone recommend someone suitable.

I think you should put this out to the artists and designers on NSC. What is the company name? Let NSC do the rest.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I use LWS in Arundel, very good.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

I'm actually re-branding my business next month and I've used a freelancer who used to work for Ape Creative in Brighton. He has really understood our brief - in fact it's like he's been inside my head as his design for both the new logo and site was exactly what I pictured/wanted. Happy to PM you.

As Herr Tubthumper says though, there's penty of designers on here who can help.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I'm actually re-branding my business next month and I've used a freelancer who used to work for Ape Creative in Brighton. He has really understood our brief - in fact it's like he's been inside my head as his design for both the new logo and site was exactly what I pictured/wanted. Happy to PM you.

As Herr Tubthumper says though, there's penty of designers on here who can help.

yes, please ping me his details, thanks

wallington seagull

Sep 8, 2003
Why not try your local FE college, BTEC National Business students doing Marketing or Creative Product Design and even Website Strategies could give you loads of ideas for free which you could choose to use or not! Also gives the students valuable experience of real live projects.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Sorry, can't help Mr Barber

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here