Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Corporate area'

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
Been given a ticket to go and watch the Wrexham match in the 'Corporate area' with someone who is trying to sell me something :D

Does anyone know if this 'Corporate area' is the 1901 club or if it is some kind of different area?

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
no that's it, 1901 is the 'corporate area'. Not sure if there's any difference between east & west only been in the east.

zfleas

Aug 8, 2011
Worthing
Ok cheers, I'm looking forward to it! Defiantly not going to buy anything off him but when he asked me to go along with him I couldn't say no! :clap:

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
The east is the pseudo 1901 club, the west is the REAL 1901 club?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Ok cheers, I'm looking forward to it! Defiantly not going to buy anything off him but when he asked me to go along with him I couldn't say no! :clap:

If you're sitting right at the front don't tell him that until after the match - or you might find yourself taking a dive into WSL.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I ponced a 1901 in the east last Saturday, you'll love it.

Great service, great view of the stadium as you gawp up at the majestic West stand and take in the noise. And you get to pre-order your half time / full time refreshments so that they're there on the table waiting for you when you come back inside.

Bloody.

Marvellous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here