Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Corbyn Shadow Cabinet. A reshuffle...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
What is the reward for whitewashing a report into anti-Semitism in the Labour party? A peerage and the Shadow Attorney General job.

Nice one Shami. :thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Diane Abbott has been appointed Shadow Home Secretary and there is thread on here about the TORIES being out of touch? :facepalm:

with Rudd having scored own goal this week, she must be really pleased with that opposition.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Labour are now represented in the top shadow jobs by the metropolitan elite... 5 top shadow posts all London MPs... strange days indeed.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I wouldn't try and defend anything with an idiot like you. If I want to discuss politics I'll go on a political forum and debate it in an adult manner , not with a half wit troll like you.

I wonder if you see the irony in this post -if not, then it seriously brings into question who the half wit actually is.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Corbyn's reshuffle really does give the Tories carte blanche without fear of proper scrutiny or electoral defeat. The man is utterly clueless.

If Labour's Front Bench remains as it is into the next election I can see Labour polling sub 20%

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Labour are now represented in the top shadow jobs by the metropolitan elite... 5 top shadow posts all London MPs... strange days indeed.

Yes, I was listening to that on Sky News earlier -of course they are, because that is who JC can get to support him. The point was then made that Labour are losing touch with their traditional supporters in the industrial heartlands, as the saying goes, and this will only hasten the process. JC is now surrounding himself with similarly out-of-touch luvvies, at home only in the Westminster bubble. I feel so sorry for hitherto hard-working moderate Labour MPs, who given their all for decades, only to see it all go up in smoke as the newcomers now known as members dictate an agenda which the MPs know will result in electoral defeat.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Corbyn's reshuffle really does give the Tories carte blanche without fear of proper scrutiny or electoral defeat. The man is utterly clueless.

If Labour's Front Bench remains as it is into the next election I can see Labour polling sub 20%

Can you imagine the four great offices of state being held by Corbyn, McDonnell, Thornbury and Abbott :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here