Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Copa del Rey 2nd Leg, El Classico

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Poised at 1-1 from the first leg, Madrid have just scored from the spot. It's either this, or the FA Cup replay on ITV.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-0 Real at present Ronaldo penalty

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
2-0 Ronaldo

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3-0

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Varane might be a once in a generation type player. I've not watched him in that many games but from what I've seen so far, he's far too good for how old he is and could easily be the next Maldini/Cannavaro. Special.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Varane might be a once in a generation type player. I've not watched him in that many games but from what I've seen so far, he's far too good for how old he is and could easily be the next Maldini/Cannavaro. Special.

Think he is only 19, amazing prospect

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

I have seen him probably a dozen times, class act.

€10million he cost Real from Lens.

Messi is better than Ronaldo.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Agree.

Messi = Flat track bully

Yep...here is the "flat track bully" scoring a goal in the away league of the Champions League Semi's less than 2 years ago v........Real Madrid...oh I think he got another one later on in the same game and may have got 2 in the absolute non event of the final a few weeks later.

Lionel Messi Goal Champions league semi final 2011 Against Real Madrid - YouTube

Going back to last nights game all credit should go to the Madrid defence whom had 3 players on him virtually the instant he had the ball and no credit should got to the Barca defence/management whom allowed Ronaldo regularly to be one on one with his marker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here