Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Cooper SACKED

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I imagine a lot of Forest fans will feel the disappointment I felt when Hughton was sacked, he's a decent coach and seems like a nice bloke but probably the right decision.
Yep, but it was a decision that was easily contextualized by the signing of a progressive replacement.

I doubt I would have been so gracious about the sacking were CH to have been replaced by Steve Bruce.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Fans won't be happy...

...until the new gaffer gets a few wins under his belt!

This kind of faux outrage happens time and time again.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Yep, but it was a decision that was easily contextualized by the signing of a progressive replacement.

I doubt I would have been so gracious about the sacking were CH to have been replaced by Steve Bruce.

Very true, Potter was mooted at the sane time the news of the sacking broke. It was a decision that hurt somewhat but felt measured and in our best interests.

The fact that it's 4 and half years since we've sacked a manager and Bloom has only made one poor appointment in his near 15 years at the helm shows we can trust his judgement.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Beaky will drop Roy like a bad habit. No way he wants another club beating him to Cooper.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here