Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
#OAPfanshotchocolate

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Very much not.

Of course i'm pleased with the win today, but foregoing the tired cliche of anybody can beat anybody, and with no disrespect to them, but Rotherham and Burton I would say are most team's home bankers.

Newcastle and Hudds both picked up 3 points at tougher fixtures away from home, both fixtures we need to play ourselves, also away from home. Conversely, both Toon and Hudds have Burton at home to come.
Exactly. Wagner said they were lucky, and Newcastle got their points thanks to poor refereeing. Not great.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Very much not.

Of course i'm pleased with the win today, but foregoing the tired cliche of anybody can beat anybody, and with no disrespect to them, but Rotherham and Burton I would say are most team's home bankers.

Newcastle and Hudds both picked up 3 points at tougher fixtures away from home, both fixtures we need to play ourselves, also away from home. Conversely, both Toon and Hudds have Burton at home to come.

We did what we had to do, but i'm not any more confident than I was before the game. Ipswich will be a decent 3 pts if we can manage it, especially as they have taken a number of points off the top teams.

I'm worried about them too. I'm expecting us both to win on Tuesday, despite us having a tougher fixture. Toon travel to in form Nowich, so we may well find ourselves top again.
But, it's looking like any 2 from the current top 3. We really need to win at Barnsley to open up a 9 point gap(or more hopefully) over Huddersfield, whilst they host Man City in Fa cup. I don't see them dropping too many points. We don't want the gap being any less than it is right now :-/

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I'm worried about them too. I'm expecting us both to win on Tuesday, despite us having a tougher fixture. Toon travel to in form Nowich, so we may well find ourselves top again.
But, it's looking like any 2 from the current top 3. We really need to win at Barnsley to open up a 9 point gap(or more hopefully) over Huddersfield, whilst they host Man City in Fa cup. I don't see them dropping too many points. We don't want the gap being any less than it is right now :-/

Yep, have this horrible feeling it's going down to the wire again.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Newcastle have a really difficult run of games coming up including 3 away games in a week at BHA, Hudders and Reading. Those could well be defining, lose them all or not lose any, but having watched them v Derby and again last night I'm begining to think they are fated. Unfortunately Gayle will be back any day too and he makes a big difference.

I'm leaning more and more to one of us and Hudders but we have a clear advantage; points banked, goal difference, no Cup distracction and fixtures that are no more tricky. I think it could come down to how well we each do at those 'middling' away games, Barnsley, Wolves Forest, QPR (us) Brentford (them). If we can match their results through those I think we have it

In saying all of that I am not ruling out a BHA/Hudders 1/2 by any means

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We've got Dale and Sam back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here