Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Conte WOW

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Looks like he is getting the boot this week, makes it impossible to finish above them now. Think it’s too early for de zerbi ?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Looks like he is getting the boot this week, makes it impossible to finish above them now. Think it’s too early for de zerbi ?
Astonished he’s still there. Hands up on this one, I predicted he’d be gone by lunchtime. I’m guessing the lawyers are earning a decent rate today.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Astonished he’s still there. Hands up on this one, I predicted he’d be gone by lunchtime. I’m guessing the lawyers are earning a decent rate today.
He's made his play to get sacked, but he's out of contract in 3 months anyway so its not like he'll get much of a payoff.

I've heard he went TONTO on Saturday because somebody in the dressing room touched his weave.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's made his play to get sacked, but he's out of contract in 3 months anyway so its not like he'll get much of a payoff.

I've heard he went TONTO on Saturday because somebody in the dressing room touched his weave.
:LOL:

Lucky they didn't touch the large smooth area up the back of his neck, almost to the crown, from whence the tonsure repair hair had been so cruelly taken.

Very sensitive area, that. The outer cuticle of Shatner's Bassoon.

Touch that, and there would be a real risk he may have done a sex wee. ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Lucky they didn't touch the large smooth area up the back of his neck, almost to the crown, from whence the tonsure repair hair had been so cruelly taken.

Thats a great band name right there.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

Jessup Jessup Jessup.

It’s bang out of order.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Telegraph exclusive, reporting he has flown back to Italy and has been sacked. Guessing today was for the lawyers after all.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thats a great band name right there.
Beats the name of the band I was in, age 15, that played Claire hall in Hayward's Heath, in 1973. More than 200 in the audience.

Bruce.

I lodged a protest, I really did.

Bruce.

Not Son of Sam's Salami Slicer (we were a bit metally)
Not The Fragrant Wand (we were a bit Caravanny)

Bruce

Later I was in an (imaginary) punk band called Surge.

Bruce.

There is only one thing (apart from not giving a shit) that allows me to not let this be a life-defining moment.

And that is, er, oh, I just explained, already. Never mind :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Beats the name of the band I was in, age 15, that played Claire hall in Hayward's Heath, in 1973. More than 200 in the audience.

Bruce.

Bruce.

Bruce

Bruce.

There is only one thing (apart from not giving a shit) that allows me to not let this be a life-defining moment.

Few Australians in the band?

Jul 7, 2003

Bruce.

Bruce.

Bruce

Bruce.

Before joining Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson was in a band called Samson and went by the name Bruce Bruce. He would have fitted in quite nicely with your band.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Before joining Iron Maiden, Bruce Dickinson was in a band called Samson and went by the name Bruce Bruce. He would have fitted in quite nicely with your band.
Only room for one lead vocalist. ???

He could fly us from gig to gig though. 🍛

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton

It's an impressive thing. Almost as good as Jason Steele's. But not as good as Rob Holding's.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
It could well be utter horsesh|t of course, but a Spurs fan I know seems to think there's a clause in his contract meaning that if Spurs fire him, they have to pay him for the year's option they have on his contract.

It would perhaps explain the standoff on both sides.

It seems weird that a wealthy man like Conte would do his very best to be sacked just so he can be paid up for the last 3 months of the contract. Why trash his reputation by acting the c**t in public for a (relative to his wealth) small sum of money?

Likewise, you'd think that Levy would be decisive and sack him if it would 'only' cost 3 months' salary?

Sounds feasible, but probably horsesh|t. Whatever - here's hoping the drama continues and they crash and burn to help our run at 4th place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here