[Football] Conte WOW

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
He’s not wrong.

He’s the most Italian Italian I’ve ever seen, incredibly reactive to his emotions, I remember earlier in the season him having a rant about his players not caring then a week later they won and all was well.

It’s just how Conte is, that being said… probably shouldn’t be saying this kind of stuff in public, keep it in the changing room.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
He needs to be very careful if that is his strategy.

Like Bloom, Levy is not a man to mess with. He could be sacked for gross misconduct.
I think that would be hard to argue. He could say he’s trying to call them out to make them up their game and I’m not sure that anything he said wasn’t essentially true anyway.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He’s not wrong.

He’s the most Italian Italian I’ve ever seen, incredibly reactive to his emotions, I remember earlier in the season him having a rant about his players not caring then a week later they won and all was well.

It’s just how Conte is, that being said… probably shouldn’t be saying this kind of stuff in public, keep it in the changing room.
f*** 'em.

We need to finish above them.

This is all grist to the lovely mill :lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
He’s not wrong.

I’d be astonished if he lasts the weekend. That was a man saying “I’m done”. “Mutual consent” press release by Monday morning I strongly suspect

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
After that outburst it won't be long until old Joe Lewis out in the Caribbean calls Daniel Levy in London and tells him to make Conte an offer he can't refuse.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just needs kane to pull a hamstring and we can get em.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Roughly translated as “Please sack me and give me my million pound payout please”. Good he got a dig in at the twenty year failure to win anything ever 🤣
If it were me I would call it gross misconduct to get out of paying up his contract..

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
With Kane having been captain for so long that's surely an absolutely damning indictment of him and his captaincy too?
Isn’t their first choice keeper captain?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he might be right in the big picture, pushing for titles etc, but match by match basis its really all his responsibility. maybe dont pick the lazy players, change things?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He needs to be very careful if that is his strategy.

Like Bloom, Levy is not a man to mess with. He could be sacked for gross misconduct.
Who gives a flying f*** either way . .it's spuds.

I just hope the maximum disruption and dissaray is just before and exactly when we play them.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Conte's been promised that he'll see some fight and passion at Tottenham next week.

He's been given a ticket for Saracens v Harlequins.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It all sounded reasonable to me - lots of money, new flashy stadium, nothing to show for it.

Then again they haven't won much for decades. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Hotspur_F.C.

Domestic

Leagues

Cups​

European​

Not a big club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here