Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Containers

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I hate the way you pollute this Board. You bring nothing of interest or value to any thread, simply friction and bitterness. It’s quite some talent to go through life diminishing rather than adding to everything you touch.

Ahhh the famous arid wit of Bry, gotta love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BrianB

Sleepy Mid Sussex
Nov 14, 2020
There seems to be one thing missing ,- investment in manufacturing , the UK seems to be infatuated with property at the expense of manufacturing ,
just an opinion with no data to back it up

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I took some interest in Geography at school, I’m absolutely positive that Britain is part of Europe..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very droll .... and completely misses the point but there you go.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Love...not hate[emoji1308]
It will help lower your blood pressure. Failing that I always find a good Sincil helps, you know,bit of ‘Me time.’

I think the majority of people on here have you down as a complete 'Me timer' :tosser:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I took some interest in Geography at school, I’m absolutely positive that Britain is part of Europe..

Says the man who claims to have managed three tours of Bosnia (a country with 12 miles of coastline on it's 1000 mile border) by ship :lolol:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
this happens with every shipping sector, containers, dry bulk, tankers, as charter rates rise and fall. Shipping is cyclical. All that happens is they build loads more ships as rates rise and there is a correction as tonnage becomes oversupplied. And so it goes on.

On the flip side crude oil tanker rates are low due to reduced demand. You could spin that positively ecologically if so desired.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
After 12 months the lids turn into coat hangers.

Damn! I knew I should have made a wardrobe from the bottles drawers.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Says the man who claims to have managed three tours of Bosnia (a country with 12 miles of coastline on it's 1000 mile border) by ship :lolol:

So are you saying the Royal Navy didn’t have ships down in the Adriatic during the Balkans War?

And remember the faux outrage you posted when I dared to challenge David from Prague on a similar matter....

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
So are you saying the Royal Navy didn’t have ships down in the Adriatic during the Balkans War?

And remember the faux outrage you posted when I dared to challenge David from Prague on a similar matter....

TBF, What were the chances of getting sunk by any of the interested parties.
I sat of the coast of Lebanon when that was kicking off. The most dangerous thing the was likely to happen was the bar running out of beer.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I sat of the coast of Lebanon when that was kicking off. The most dangerous thing that was likely to happen was the bar running out of beer.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I sat of the coast of Lebanon when that was kicking off. The most dangerous thing the was likely to happen was the bar running out of beer.

To be fair the “chances of being sunk” wasn’t being discussed.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Don’t you worry about Me and Twatford/ Lever Boogs, he’s referring to a thread many,many moons ago when someone or other was interested in my time in the Andrew, mentioned,among other deployments,I’d been on ships that had been sent to the former Yugoslavia,Persion Gulf (Armila) and the Far East in my time in the finest fighting service in the world. Twatty started to glisten at the gusset and informed Me Bosnia was land locked. Him and David started a virtual wankathon(I believe David finished first).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here