Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Constant frustrating line ups!!

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Ok, Gus has done great things with The Albion and to be sitting in the playoff places is remarkable.

But, I cannot understand why we don't play out best players??

Surely Lua Lua, Vicente, Buckley and Razak ( who we are blessed to have at our disposal) should be on the team sheet without question?

Barnes, Dicker, Navarro even Vokes are second string by miles

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I thought it was what people have been asking for? 2 up top, something different?

I play FM but will leave the real football selections to Gus tbh

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
vs Reading

Breza, Calde, Greer, El Abd, Mattock, Razak, Navarro, Lua Lua, Buckley, CMS, Barnes please.

No thank you for Jara Reyes or Vokes.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was quite excited by the line up to be fair. Then reyes played like a NOBBER and vokes did f*** all :( plus kaz should have come on instead of noooone

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Lua Lua and Buckley rarely last the full 90 at full tilt. Vicente has been really effective bought on with 20-30 minutes to go, i'd bring him on then to hopefully win us the game.

I see what your saying butter but vicente has to play every minute of every match mate when hes fit, hes that good. first name on the teamsheet all day long.

I do believe we are not playing our best players at present and there has to be something quite wrong if razak doesnt feature, very odd.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Brezovan

Calderon. Greer. Dunk. Mattock

Buckley. Razak. Bridcutt. Lua Lua

Vicente

CMS

Subs Noone, Vincelot, and JFC.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
I was quite excited by the line up to be fair. Then reyes played like a NOBBER and vokes did f*** all :( plus kaz should have come on instead of noooone

Listening on the radio it sounded like we were the more likely team to score, especially 2nd half then i saw the Tony Cotte report and he said we were pretty poor and never looked like scoring. Amazing how i can hear one thing and someone sees something very different. perhaps aspinall and co can spin a good game.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
My team selection for Reading would be this

Brezovan, Calderon, greer, el abd, mattock, dicker, razak, vicente, buckley, lua lua, cms.

Vicente free role in behind cms.

looks like a winner to me!!!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Reyes has been a bit pony since he returned for his 2nd stint.
I would be happy if we kept a consistant midfield. We chop and change far too often.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Gus'll probably go for a defensive line up against Reading and try to hit them on the break. Won't that be fun to watch on Tuesday - but in Gus we trust.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Gus'll probably go for a defensive line up against Reading and try to hit them on the break. Won't that be fun to watch on Tuesday - but in Gus we trust.

Im guessing thats exactly what will happen. I would like to see us attack them from the off. give them respect but not over do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here