conspiracy theory doubters.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The collapse made the old 7 World Trade Center the first tall building known to have collapsed primarily due to uncontrolled fires, and the first and only steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed due to fire.

Wow, what were the chances of that?!

This article will explain where you are going wrong in your thought process

http://www.debunking911.com/firsttime.htm

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yes that's what CTers like to claim but apart from this one :facepalm:

Nope I literally just read it on wiki and put it on here. Obviously wiki are lying to us, like everything else is in this world according to you. conspiracy theorist make up everything now, even wikipedia!

maybe you should consider removing that cling film hat and transfer over to a more shiny reflective side of life?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I just love the FURY of CT's when people don't believe their nutty bullshit. You can almost hear them stamping their feet.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
it was a copy and paste from wiki, not my writing.

It does need to be said though, You do care a lot about what people think don't you? Even the writer of that wiki page!

Does Marijuana play a strong part in your life by any chance?

i presume from your anger you have read the article and realised you are being a plum

Wasn't there a clause in the ground lease which meant if the ground was sold, all proceeds would go to the Albion?

wasn't this what Bellotti and Archer fiddled with?

I could be wrong?

Probably been addressed in further posts, but needs saying in case it hasn't.

The AoA (Articles of Association) that were tampered with by them, stated that any purchase of the ground in the event of the demise of BHA would be distributed to the local community.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
hang on a minute, aren't you religiously against youtube videos being used as evidence for anything?

its you whose encouraged me to not trust youtube videos, why are you now resorting to using them?

What's happened to you!? have you been bitten by a CT recently?

I thought your type refuse to rely on youtube videos.

I posted a couple of 2-4 minute videos that answer your questions, it's entirely up to you on how you take them. I haven't posted a 3 hour video and insisted everyone watches it.

If you can watch a 3 hour video, the ones that I have posted will be really easy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I just love the FURY of CT's when people don't believe their nutty bullshit. You can almost hear them stamping their feet.

I don't stamp my feet! I have a much more peaceful solution to stress, I just start making tinfoil protection gear whenever i get stressed.
Im going to need another roll in a few hours mind!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports