Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conservative Conference Highlights

Jan 30, 2008
I would not have thought so Rodge, hardly likely that a bunch of no mark wronguns on a niche football football forum are going to bring the Government down, it’s all a lot of huff and puff(quite literally for some) from sore losers in life, desperate to hold on to Ursulas apron.
We’re all leavers now honey bun .
Dry your eyes and get on with your day.

Quite but the circle jerk just keep on jerking !

Regards
DF

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Ah, the spokesman for the CBI or maybe it's the pr representative for Amazon is back. Never ending supply of cheap labour suppressing wages and stagnating productivity... the good old days.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

You should try dealing in facts and educate yourself rather than rolling out the same platitudes

[tweet]1446003262088482819[/tweet]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Vegetative state (I will) has also forgotten he has spent years complaining about having no pay rise and wage stagnation so should be welcoming recent significant increases in many sectors and the government focusing on steering the country away from relying on cheap EU labour instead aiming for higher wages and productivity.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Have I introduced you to my Nigerian Prince friend :facepalm:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You should try dealing in facts and educate yourself rather than rolling out the same platitudes

[tweet]1446003262088482819[/tweet]

Wages ain’t rising for those of us on the lower end of the pay scale, with miser bosses. Ours have used the hike in NI tax to refuse a pay rise. Again. And I know many other contract companies in my sector are experiencing exactly the same. And it’s a low paid sector to start with.
So in real terms a 1.25% ride in tax or (10.4% hike in NI) is a 2.5 - 3 % pay cut for us.
Thanks Tory’s, another winner.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Sounds like more of that famous BBC impartiality...

[tweet]1446058041288310786[/tweet]

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I would not have thought so Rodge, hardly likely that a bunch of no mark wronguns on a niche football football forum are going to bring the Government down, it’s all a lot of huff and puff(quite literally for some) from sore losers in life, desperate to hold on to Ursulas apron.
We’re all leavers now honey bun .
Dry your eyes and get on with your day.

Keep swerving reality sweetie :cool:

Jan 30, 2008
Wages ain’t rising for those of us on the lower end of the pay scale, with miser bosses. Ours have used the hike in NI tax to refuse a pay rise. Again. And I know many other contract companies in my sector are experiencing exactly the same. And it’s a low paid sector to start with.
So in real terms a 1.25% ride in tax or (10.4% hike in NI) is a 2.5 - 3 % pay cut for us.

Time to exit that gate house Nibble :thumbsup:

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Time to exit that gate house Nibble :thumbsup:

Regards
DF

Do you know Das, Ironically I’d be far better off going from my current role to working security in a gatehouse. Better pay and a lot less hassle. In fact, it’s what I plan to do at some point soon. Live the easy life for a it.
I couldn’t give up completely and live on benefits, like you though.
I don’t know how you reconcile it to yourself but for me it’d be a combination of shame and feeling useless. I just don’t think I could rely on state welfare in all good conscience. Having others work to pay for my non-productive lifestyle. Must be boring too.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Do you know Das, Ironically I’d be far better off going from my current role to working security in a gatehouse. Better pay and a lot less hassle. In fact, it’s what I plan to do at some point soon. Live the easy life for a it.
I couldn’t give up completely and live on benefits, like you though.
I don’t know how you reconcile it to yourself but for me it’d be a combination of shame and feeling useless. I just don’t think I could rely on state welfare in all good conscience. Having others work to pay for my non-productive lifestyle. Must be boring too.

71ip3hk7gAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Always someone else’s fault eh Nibble? Try taking responsibility for yourself, instead of blaming others all the time, get your union involved, get a better paid job, stop your whining.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Always someone else’s fault eh Nibble? Try taking responsibility for yourself, instead of blaming others all the time, get your union involved, get a better paid job, stop your whining.

Play nicely or don’t play at all.
This is what we have all been advised to do. I suggest you do just that Nibble.

So how about no more calling The Clamp a paedophile and getting banned for it, then claiming you hadn't, no claiming I am intimidating you, no more claiming people who use the traditional British literary term 'gammon' are racist and no more claiming everyone and anyone is an anti-semite whilst singing the praises of your favourite anti-semite politician Nigel Farage ? It just makes you look a bit

the_inbetweeners_jay.jpg :lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
From the outside looking in the country seems in a really good way after 10 years of Tory rule. You should vote for them again next time. Can they make it any worse?

Its strange, the last 11 years have hardly been a rip roaring soaring, minimal economic growth, soaring debt and painful austerity. Yet many think there's nothing to see

I saw a German journalist asking, why aren't people on the streets protesting in Britain?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So how about no more calling The Clamp a paedophile and getting banned for it, then claiming you hadn't, no claiming I am intimidating you, no more claiming people who use the traditional British literary term 'gammon' are racist and no more claiming everyone and anyone is an anti-semite whilst singing the praises of your favourite anti-semite politician Nigel Farage ? It just makes you look a bit

View attachment 141126 :lolol:

I gave him something of a dressing down yesterday. He’s still reeling I think. Licking his wounds. Either way, I have nothing else to say to the fool. Nasty piece of work.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I gave him something of a dressing down yesterday. He’s still reeling I think. Licking his wounds Either way, I have nothing else to say to the fool. Nasty piece of work.

There are obviously some deep rooted issues behind all his constant lying, but I certainly couldn't be arsed to try and guess why. With the obsession with anuses, toiletry habits and self gratification, a truly revolting creature :sick:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
There are obviously some deep rooted issues behind all his constant lying, but I certainly couldn't be arsed to try and guess why. With the obsession with anuses, toiletry habits and self gratification, a truly revolting creature :sick:

Are Watford and Nibbles two peas in the same sinister pod?..
How can you keep backing up people like him?

And what is with all the hurtful words Watters old pip.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 141126 :lolol:

You forgot the deliberate posting of racist doctored videos, but otherwise spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here