Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Connolly thread where did it go ?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
What was the point of it all? Some weird sense of a travesty of justice? An ill-judged attempt to cause Bozza and the mods (good name for a band, that) even more work?

Bozza and the mods (good name for a band)

Yes, that band was supposed to play at our county fairgrounds this week but was cancelled due to the virus and the spike in the Omnicron variant. It was a kind of Boxing Day party.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
You clearly don’t know me, when I eventually feck off it will be because I died or I’ll just go. I will not make it a “look at me drama” I may post one last Potter IN or OUT thread though

And no one notices (no offence) but I’ve disappeared for a couple of years previously.

Actually we might miss the Potter threads.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What was the point of it all? Some weird sense of a travesty of justice? An ill-judged attempt to cause Bozza and the mods (good name for a band, that) even more work?
I think he just wanted to take all his revenue generation with him. Tough times for NSC ahead no doubt.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Straight up cash.

He realised just how much money Bozza made from his posts and wanted out.

Earlier Bozza was sat in a sleeping bag outside my local Tescos Expresscos.
So I guess it 'worked'.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Earlier Bozza was sat in a sleeping bag outside my local Tescos Expresscos.
So I guess it 'worked'.

7NZMCTHPQFTMHSMKB4U5.jpg

D

Deleted member 2719

You clearly don’t know me, when I eventually feck off it will be because I died or I’ll just go. I will not make it a “look at me drama” I may post one last Potter IN or OUT thread though :wink:

I know you have threatened to butt out of threads with a “last comment” but you NEVER stick to it so I see why you have sympathy with a drama queen :lolol:

I had no problem with the guy until his recent shit about Covid and his inability to just go. He’ll be back

9 posts a day and you feel you're not a "look at me type"???

I cut out from this year's 2021 F1 thread especially for those that were grieving, I cut out of the Brexit thread for those that we're grieving.
I do have a sense of empathy, the pure pain and hate speech was there to be seen.

This empathy does go to Mustafa, I didn't see his post, but if multiply people hounded him and got on his back, that is personal and I would stick up for him, there is know need for that playground stuff and Bozza doesn't want it either.
I would do the same for you and 99.9% of this board.
The 0.1% probably know who they are.:bigwave:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I may be in the minority but I hope Mustafa goes for good, he’s been a right drama queen recently. He could have just fecked off and said nothing without going all “look at me” :shrug:

I was prepared to give him a second chance after his flounce of the decade (and it’s still 2021!) but if a grown man can’t admit he was wrong and eat some humble pie couple weeks later then feck him, I’m with you. Although we all know he’ll be lurking in the back ground and bagged a new ID already. All addicts need their fuel and his level of posts and thread starts suggests he needs NSC more than vice versa. Hi Mustafa…:bigwave:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

I cut out from this year's 2021 F1 thread especially for those that were grieving, I cut out of the Brexit thread for those that we're grieving.
I do have a sense of empathy, the pure pain and hate speech was there to be seen.

This empathy does go to Mustafa, I didn't see his post, but if multiply people hounded him and got on his back, that is personal and I would stick up for him, there is know need for that playground stuff and Bozza doesn't want it either.

You didn’t see his post? Are you in anyway able to comment then? I mean, not in the sense everyone has a right to comment. More yours isn’t worth listening to because of. Because I don’t think I’ve ever seen NSC so united on something. That is to say, it was one of the greatest :flounce: ‘es ever seen on this Board. Everyone agreed on that. It wasn’t hounding. Just fact!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You clearly don’t know me, when I eventually feck off it will be because I died or I’ll just go. I will not make it a “look at me drama” I may post one last Potter IN or OUT thread though :wink:

I know you have threatened to butt out of threads with a “last comment” but you NEVER stick to it so I see why you have sympathy with a drama queen :lolol:

I had no problem with the guy until his recent shit about Covid and his inability to just go. He’ll be back

Probably still here with a second account anyway :shrug:

I didn’t understand the continued posting after the flounce while he ‘was waiting for all his posts to be deleted’ - basically just confirming it was just a colossal ‘look at me’ event.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

You can still read most of his post-flounce posts because they were quoted in replies - probably worth a read before judging. Relevant thread is in the Bear Pit (which is shamefully partly my fault……:facepalm:)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Mustafa specifically and repeatedly requested Bozza delete his account and posts, and Bozza said he will always honour any such requests. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

Was Mustafa Knob jockey then?

I SEE WHAT NSC DOES THERE.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Should always go with a bang so he did the right thing in that sense.

It was a poor bang though, very silly. Need to do with a bit of style and class.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I thought events went as follows:

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] tired of vaccines misinformation and insincere posts about that subject. Giving warnings which were ignored, so he banned Mustafa from the Covid thread.

Causing a huge sulk.

Mustafa wasn’t generally rounded on, as can be the nsc case (for example if someone’s politics don’t fit an exact model).

Only he brought about his departure.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Didn't the foggy man just get 'anonymised' but his posts & threads remained? Shame if the Netflix one has gone.

No he wanted all his posts deleted when he stood as conservative candidate for Withdean ward in council elections. He’d posted about hitting a cyclist with his bike and all sorts of un-PC stuff so wanted it all wiped so it would appear in the Argus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No he wanted all his posts deleted when he stood as conservative candidate for Withdean ward in council elections. He’d posted about hitting a cyclist with his bike and all sorts of un-PC stuff so wanted it all wiped so it would appear in the Argus.

Apparently it was well worth all the effort :facepalm:

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

A personal view, I found it annoying that he was able to get his digital footprint erased, all his own doing revealing either a fantasist or a coward.

Karma though, thrashed at the ballot box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here