Congraulations West Stand...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

You really were f***ing pitifull today! Not a peep out of you for the entire bloody game until what me and the bloke around me counted was the 88th minute until you half hearedly blurted out a chorus of "Albion". Are there really 12000 of you in there?

What gets me pissed off is people in that stand moaning on about how, when and what songs the North stand sing. "The NSK were quite today", "I hope they dont sing that bloody north stand song" etc. Liven up you bunch of cretins.

WHERE IS THIS WALL OF NOISE???

And the West stand lower what a disgraceful emptying of the stand that was. SHOCKING. Tanno, Greer, Noone,Harper and Mackail Smith all put in a good shift today and the least they deserved was a clap off. Even more so Gus needed a bit of support from the fans. Just Awful.

More so there are two threads moaning about Paynter and Harley despite our win! Paynter got a flick on for the goal and Harley scored a bloody goal! Our fans are a bunch of utter wankers some times. Just unbeleivable...

( Awaits a response regarding leaving and the sunday service :tosser: )

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Are you always this happy after a win?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Every game we get threads about not making enough noise blah blah.

I thought the atmosphere was decent today.

West Stand wasn't the loudest its been but was hardly silent either.

Constant threads on here bemoaning entire sections of the crowd don't actually help.

I get disappointed when the atmosphere is flat and I don't like to see people leaving early BUT I don't feel the need to come on here and bleat about it every other week. It's getting boring.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
So after a win you are starting a thread digging at a stand full of OUR fans and then go on to call other people wankers......

Ok

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Sounded loud in both stands on the player, think the slagging off of Harley and Paynter is silly, but this is NSC, people have to moan, if they can't moan about something, the moan about not having a moan.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
There's another thread praising fans in the WSU so I guess it just depends whether your focus is on the pitch or the stands as to what you see/hear.
Shame to see yet another such hostile and aggressive thread on what should be a day for positives.

Oct 6, 2010
I would guess you don't go to away games?? Those that do would know why it gives a little perspective on your negative thread. On another point, what is worse.... a quiet Brighton fan, or a moaning one??

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Well.... I will probably be accused of being a plastic coz I wasn't there today.. And I don't feel the need to explain the reason why.

The guys that were tuned in on the radio and following on the chat part of this site had a great afternoon.. We all commented on the noise, sounded great at times to us.

We can't make most of the games for differing reasons, e.g work commitments and residency etc, etc.

But what is getting a tad tedious is the constant f***ing whinging from our so called fans (I won't go into what people moan about as I'm 100% sure everyone knows). FFS, enjoy going to the football, win, lose or draw, stop the childish whinging or just simply, don't go at all and stop using this wonderful forum!

f***ing hell! Did we win today or not? (just checked on here BBC Sport - Brighton 2-0 Barnsley and apparently we did!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
You really were f***ing pitifull today! Not a peep out of you for the entire bloody game until what me and the bloke around me counted was the 88th minute until you half hearedly blurted out a chorus of "Albion". Are there really 12000 of you in there?

What gets me pissed off is people in that stand moaning on about how, when and what songs the North stand sing. "The NSK were quite today", "I hope they dont sing that bloody north stand song" etc. Liven up you bunch of cretins.

And the West stand lower what a disgraceful emptying of the stand that was. SHOCKING. Tanno, Greer, Noone,Harper and Mackail Smith all put in a good shift today and the least they deserved was a clap off. Even more so Gus needed a bit of support from the fans. Just Awful.

More so there are two threads moaning about Paynter and Harley despite our win! Paynter got a flick on for the goal and Harley scored a bloody goal! Our fans are a bunch of utter wankers some times. Just unbeleivable...

I guess your either fishing or still deaf from all the fireworks last night

I would guess you don't go to away games?? Those that do would know why it gives a little perspective on your negative thread. On another point, what is worse.... a quiet Brighton fan, or a moaning one??

I do go to away games thank you. I am attending Middlesborough and Blackpool this season and have done Pompey, Millwall and Watford so far. I also have a season ticket and have done for quite some time. Anybody questioning my perspective of our fans and my loyalty will lose. End of.

Every game we get threads about not making enough noise blah blah.

I thought the atmosphere was decent today.

West Stand wasn't the loudest its been but was hardly silent either.

Constant threads on here bemoaning entire sections of the crowd don't actually help.

I get disappointed when the atmosphere is flat and I don't like to see people leaving early BUT I don't feel the need to come on here and bleat about it every other week. It's getting boring.

This is my first thread in donkey's. The West Stand were shite today. That is it. At what point have I been negative towards the players or staff. What is negative is 1200 people sitting there not supporting our club when they need it. It's not hard for you to at least respond to "We are the North stand". Don't even get out of your seat.

Sounds like you need a good bunk up, you miserable fucker!

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Atmosphere was a bit poor today, I blame it on it being a Sunday kick off, maybe to many people were out on the piss last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports