Congratulations!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bluebirdbaker

Aug 17, 2011
Fully deserved win.

You guys need to be a lot more confident in your side, as you will definitely be up there at the end of the season.

Good luck.

-Gareth.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Cheers for your comment from another Gareth but a Brighton born one this time lol.
I believe in my team we have some very good players and most importantly a great team

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
cheers, im sure like most fans, we are all over the moon but dont wanna say we will definately do this or that this season...
however i believe we will be in a shout of the playoffs wiv half a dozen games left which will be amazing

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Cheers! It's all quite overwhelming at the moment. Don't want to get too ahead of ourselves at the moment but gotta lap it up whilst we can! You Cardiff lot are good lads it seems.

SPonthewing

Oct 23, 2005
Sarf Coast
Cheers Blue Bird, it must hurt to traipse out to your new place and see our young chancers do a number on you. Every time I watch the boys I can't beleive they get the results but they have faith in the way they play and there is one reason for that - Gustavo Augusto "Gus" Poyet Domínguez - OK it didn't work at Bournemouth or Milton Keynes and Orient was dodgy last year but they do the biz away from home with a disciplined singlemindedness the Spartans would have respected. Prediction 14th - but then I haven't had a chat with Gus for a bit...

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
We're alright when you get to know us!

Yeah i have met some great people in Cardiff but i have family up that way and they season ticket holders at Cardiff but also have a soft spot for Brighton as used to visit us very frequently and loved Brighton.
But also have had some abuse in Cardiff when out with my girl cousins, got a pint glass thrown at my face by a 40 year old guy, i thought it was hilarious for some reason maybe the drink but his comment was you english so and so keep away from our welsh lovelies lol

Aug 16, 2011
Yeah i have met some great people in Cardiff but i have family up that way and they season ticket holders at Cardiff but also have a soft spot for Brighton as used to visit us very frequently and loved Brighton.
But also have had some abuse in Cardiff when out with my girl cousins, got a pint glass thrown at my face by a 40 year old guy, i thought it was hilarious for some reason maybe the drink but his comment was you english so and so keep away from our welsh lovelies lol

Cardiff city centre at 2am is a bit hairy, as are your cousins so I've heard - where are the bloody smileys in this place?

p.s can I post links?

http://yfrog.com/khmaltij

(Mod: link added)

Last edited by a moderator:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I always had this image of Cardiff Fans being right hard nosed wankers, but in the last couple of days that has done a complete u turn and I have complete respect for them and generally wish them well for the coming season and look forward to the return fixture and a few beers

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
I always had this image of Cardiff Fans being right hard nosed wankers, but in the last couple of days that has done a complete u turn and I have complete respect for them and generally wish them well for the coming season and look forward to the return fixture and a few beers

Its gonna take more than that to change my view of them seeing as I've seen the welsh warriors at their worst at the Goldstone.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Cheers Bluebird, that result is very very good and one if I am honest I didn't expect. Good luck for the season fella, and we will see you at the Amex.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its a disgrace that Cardiff were made to travel in a 'bubble' to West Ham on the opening day, its quite clear not all there fans are mindless idiots and its been like that for a very long time now.

Always thought Cardiff get a bit of a rough deal when it comes down to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports