aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Thoroughly deserved honour for what he did for us during the War Years.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Superstar DJ and Albion fan Norman Cook, aka Fatboy Slim, sent his own personal tribute to Paul, adding: “I could say something corny like we have come a long way, but the thing is we have. Through the highs and the lows he has always been there supporting the club. I am very jealous because I have never had a minibus named after me!

I've just renamed my Toyota Grand Highlander officially "Fatboy Slim." (I was thinking about "Japanese Express" but I heard Mitoma could be leaving and Norman Cook, Paul Samrah and Glenn Murray will not be.)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Superstar DJ and Albion fan Norman Cook, aka Fatboy Slim, sent his own personal tribute to Paul, adding: “I could say something corny like we have come a long way, but the thing is we have. Through the highs and the lows he has always been there supporting the club. I am very jealous because I have never had a minibus named after me!

I've just renamed my Toyota Grand Highlander officially "Fatboy Slim." (I was thinking about "Japanese Express" but I heard Mitoma could be leaving and Norman Cook, Paul Samrah and Glenn Murray will not be.)

IMG_5561.jpeg

???

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
They should name one after Dean Wilkins (SEVENTH) to. The gratest manager in the clubs history

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports