Congratulations to the ticket refuseniks.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mar 10, 2006
f*** off you prize C**T. £28 for me and £14 for my boy plus train travel and a drink each and I was looking at £50. No way can I afford that - I'm doing mega amounts of over time at the mo as it is just to keep a roof over our heads

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well done to those people who refused to pay the club's "inflated" prices for the Sunderland game.

You missed a full-strength Albion side playing fantastic football against a virtually full-strength Premier League team and beating them - a great occasion that will go down in club history. Oh, and you would have got an extra 30 minutes for your money.

So congratulations. I hope you're enjoying reading about it all this morning while feeling pleased with yourselves for not contributing to the furnishings at Dick Tight's Spanish villa. Probably not as much fun as it was watching it ...

Well done Tory boy. You tell 'em! Recession? What recession? :rolleyes:

images

Southern Toon

Aug 6, 2010
Well done to those people who refused to pay the club's "inflated" prices for the Sunderland game.

You missed a full-strength Albion side playing fantastic football against a virtually full-strength Premier League team and beating them - a great occasion that will go down in club history. Oh, and you would have got an extra 30 minutes for your money.

So congratulations. I hope you're enjoying reading about it all this morning while feeling pleased with yourselves for not contributing to the furnishings at Dick Tight's Spanish villa. Probably not as much fun as it was watching it ...
Interesting comparing last nights lowest adult ticket price of £24 & the lowest adult prices at tonights carling cup matches.
Everton v Sheff Utd -£16 Bolton v Maccesfield-£10 West Ham v Aldershot-£10 Blackburn v Sheff Wed-£10 Bristol City v Swindon-£10(1st Rd) Peterboro v Middlesboro-£15 terrace/£20 seats.

Interesting comparing last nights lowest adult ticket price of £24 & the lowest adult prices at tonights carling cup matches.
Everton v Sheff Utd -£16 Bolton v Maccesfield-£10 West Ham v Aldershot-£10 Blackburn v Sheff Wed-£10 Bristol City v Swindon-£10(1st Rd) Peterboro v Middlesboro-£15 terrace/£20 seats.

What about comparing like with like, a team at home to one in a higher division? Did Bournemouth reduce prices yesterday? What about Exeter tonight?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports