Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations on your win from the legend that is Watford O

Dec 29, 2011
Would you call "Idiot" uninsulting any time you state an opinion which you don't see as idiotic?
Why did you overlook the unduly insulting rudeness, just because I don't see us playing them again?
Orient aren't going up anytime soon, in my opinion - and by that same measure I can easily see us putting another division between us.

Apparently some are invited to wind fans up on here, as long as they aren't palace, right?

You showed unnecessary hostile behaviour towards a fan that came on and complimented our team, think that would make you the bellend, surely?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Well done. Amazing win for your guys. I listened on the radio for a while but when the third went in it ceased to be a contest so got on with cleaning my car!

The original DON.

Practically wrote the rulebook on trolling before it was even a thing.

Come back more.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I think Orient have a great chance of the play-offs

Of the remaining fixtures only Coventry are above you (could/will be a big game)

Would like to see both Orient & Brentford go up (2 good day outs for us,if we don't go up)

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
You showed unnecessary hostile behaviour towards a fan that came on and complimented our team, think that would make you the bellend, surely?

Did you see "we'll never play you again" as hostile? I imagine you shouldn't take up stewarding or the whole Amex would be slung out!
Perhaps you are so sweet as to never speak such extreme hostility to warrant being called "idiot" for an opinion.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I think Orient have a great chance of the play-offs

Of the remaining fixtures only Coventry are above you (could/will be a big game)

Would like to see both Orient & Brentford go up (2 good day outs for us,if we don't go up)

Just out of interest, but is Brisbane Road all seating?
There are a few clubs in the 1st and 2nd that simply cannot afford promotion.

Dec 29, 2011
Did you see "we'll never play you again" as hostile? I imagine you shouldn't take up stewarding or the whole Amex would be slung out!
Perhaps you are so sweet as to never speak such extreme hostility to warrant being called "idiot" for an opinion.

Well it is 1) Stupid and 2) Arrogant, so I think "idiot" is fair. We'll obviously play them again in the future whether it be next season or ten to twenty years time.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
For insulting language towards me, an Albion fan stating an uninsulting opinion

Nice one..
(is that even a real word?!)

So is always. You will always be a bellend, orient will always be a league below us

We'll never play you again. I hope you are aware of that.
Seagulls own orient
, always will be a different level.
:bigwave:

Great to see all this coming from a fellow Brighton supporter...
You sound like the Palace radio hosts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here