Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Congratulations Boris.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
If you believe that it really is time for my bed. And don't get me started on that megalomaniac Cummings. :down:

Thumping 80 seat majority, swinson lost her seat, the Woke elite are in full blown meltdown, what’s not to like? It’s a great time to be on the right side of history.
Nighty night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So apart from the blue passports (which we could have had at anytime) what has he actually achieved that benefits the country.

Stopped a rabid, anti Semitic pile of sick becoming Prime minister for a start, The anti democratic loon Swinson lost her seat and David Lammy is in full meltdown on a daily basis, what a time to be alive.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Being elated about a couples joy at a new baby... does this make me odd, bet you’re a bundle of laughs...

Sadly, the poor child is going to probably end up on the wrong side of a divorce or relationship break up and will have to cope with all the stress and anxiety that comes with that. I'm only going by current form, Johnson might possibly be a wonderful father, friend, tutor and guide....but previous form suggests otherwise, poor Carrie.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Stopped a rabid, anti Semitic pile of sick becoming Prime minister for a start, The anti democratic loon Swinson lost her seat and David Lammy is in full meltdown on a daily basis, what a time to be alive.

So nothing in other words.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nice little distraction from the dumpster fire at the Home Office, the parlous state of our trade negotiations (or lack thereof) and the fact the Government are too busy focusing on petty vendettas to deal with the coronavirus properly.

PPF new account?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Feel for the Mother trying to raise a kid with that **** up as a Father. Though I’m imagining it’ll likely be a childhood of Nannies and privilege, wondering who the clown who pops home and shouts at Mother now and then is.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Congratulations Boris and Carrie, wonderful news, a Downing Street baby.

Haha.....
How many children has the mendacious PM sired out of wedlock now then?
Do you think he will be an absent father to this one as well?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Being elated about a couples joy at a new baby... does this make me odd, bet you’re a bundle of laughs...

In the whole scheme of things this hardly rates very highly on the scale of matters to be singled out for 'public joy'.... so yes your reaction is rather odd.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Also you seem generally to get your 'joy' from the discomfort of others rather than anything clearly positive. That's a bit odd too.......

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hell of a lot of negative gloomsters tonight, surely the birth of a child is a magical occasion for any couple? Genuinely perplexed by some of humbug that stalks this board..

**** off you ****er

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Born in the purple

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Also you seem generally to get your 'joy' from the discomfort of others rather than anything clearly positive. That's a bit odd too.......

I took comfort that an anti semite never became prime minster, I took huge comfort in the fact that an anti democratic loon that wanted to steam roller over the largest democratic mandate handed to a government lost her seat, and I also muse at the racist Lammy blowing an O ring on a daily basis.

Scenes of pure marvelment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here