Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

congratulations and good luck from a daggers fan

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
EL-ABD missing we concede 3 goals against carlisle:)
Greer missing we concede 3 goals:)

They both play we hardly ever concede:shrug:
You have to say the players must have been nervous as it was one freaky game:)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I did like that Danny Green (their number 7). He caused us problems all night at their place, and was a threat again yesterday.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
cheers mate, over the 2 games against yourselves we have had 2 of the hardest games all season, hope your stay up, good luck for the rest of the season

LS6

Nov 9, 2010
I did like that Danny Green (their number 7). He caused us problems all night at their place, and was a threat again yesterday.

Could have been sent off for that horrible tackle on Bridcutt, then was a prick shushing the crowd.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Liked Dagenham and Redbridge in both games.
Not surprising really as Dagenham produced, amongst others, England's greatest manager............. Sir Alf.
Deserve to stay up.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
just want to say well done on achieving promotion. last night was one of the best games ive seen us play and lost. but when you come back twice it is the stuff of champions (even though i was gutted!). you were clearly the best team in the league and to do it at the expense of the likes of southampton and sheffield must feel even better and with a new stadium things are looking on the up.

Thanks mate. Good luck on staying up, after the two games you've given us I think you will definitely do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here