Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Congrats from an LFC fan

rushy

Jan 10, 2023
Just wanted to pop my head in and say well done today. Absolutely schooled us

All over the pitch to a man better. That was easily Klopps biggest schooling as an LFC manager. By anyone.

I don’t ever come on other fans forums to say this, but I do look and saw your guys pre game thread. Easily the fairest fans I’ve come across and knowledgable too.

Hope you continue your good form and go from strength to strength.

All the best, Rushy

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

All over the pitch to a man better. That was easily Klopps biggest schooling as an LFC manager. By anyone.

I don’t ever come on other fans forums to say this, but I do look and saw your guys pre fake thread. Easily the fairest fans I’ve come across and knowledgable too.

All the best, Rushy
Thanks Ian…

When in Brighton & all that, Its an honour to soundly spank you…

(y)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

I don’t ever come on other fans forums to say this, but I do look and saw your guys pre game thread. Easily the fairest fans I’ve come across and knowledgable too.

All the best, Rushy
Cheers Rushy. Can we play you every week!

Beat Wolves and we'll see you back in 2 1/2 weeks for the FA cup

Different day different game.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

All the best, Rushy
That's nice.

I'm assuming this is someone setting up another account but if not ... Jolly good.

All the best, Rushy
I loved smashing you lot today. And i hope it happens everytime we play you 🙃

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

All the best, Rushy
Fair play. I know you have injuries but it just doesn’t happen often for us. To rub shoulders and beat the best. All the best - scousers always fine I’ve met - beat chelsea and the scum obviously 👍

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I was very disappointed to see so many chelsea fans being able to get tickets in the home stands. Especially with all that is happening with our travelling fans. It would seem that these away fans have been borrowing friend’s tickets. Loads in the northstand. Even 1 elderly chap blatantly wearing a chelsea fashion top.

Just don't ever sit in Brighton's home stands at the Amex. I'm being really serious here.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
All the best - scousers always fine I’ve met -
Yeah. I must say that having been to quite a few Liverpool games over the years, I've always found Liverpool fans to be pretty decent (genuine scouse ones that is, not the plastics). They know their football and seem to be generally fair-minded. Social media after the game was full of Liverpool supporters praising the Albion and I didn't see a single "Teams like Brighton"

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

All the best, Rushy
Thank you.

All the best for the rest of the season (unless we meet again).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here