Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would definitely be the special player - but as others have said another left winger?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
30 year old class player but with a history of injuries. May be the "impact player" Gus was talking about but how much money will he cost for the impact he can give us?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
:)

Vicente se marcha al Brighton City - MARCA.com

Back in June: Vicente expects Prem move | Newcastle United, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

Translation:

The ex- interior of the valence Vicente Rodriguez will play in the English Premiership in the rows of the Brighton City of the Uruguayan Gustavo Poyet, after breaking contact with the club ' che' and to be without equipment. The valencianista player, I was in the quarry of Levante and soon passage to the Valencia from season 2000-2001 to the past season. With the valencianista club, it gained two leagues during seasons 2001-2002 and 2003-2004, besides a glass of the king in 2008. Finally, he was international with the Spanish selection in four occasions.

:shrug:

Poor guy!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
if we do sign him from Valencia, what of his injury record over the last year?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If we are in for another winger, then I would see us looking to play CMS up front on his own with an old Mourinho formation around him. 2 wingers bombing on, with a couple of midfielders holding, and another one pushing forward.

Ankergren

Calderon Dunk Greer Painter

Bridcutt Dicker

Buckley Harley Noone

CMS

If that is roughly the picture he has in mind, then 2 wingers week in, week out, and suddenly 4 isn't too many. The strange thing is most seem to favour the left side but we are happy for them to chop and change during teh game, so it's not a big problem.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
If this guy signs and we get a target-man striker (even if it is Paynter) I think we can safely say this is the best squad the Albion have ever had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here