Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confessions

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Does anyone else have friends that support the Croydon team?

I have had 2 in my life:
- 1 I was going to watch the game with him in the home end tomorrow but work got in the way
- 1 I have converted to greater things.

I feel better for confessing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
At least FOUR who support that lot :( decent fellows just a shame they support that lot.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Hmmm, one of my best friend's dad is a palace fan and she loves football though doesn't technically claim to support them.

Several friends of friends also support them but they all have that same look about them- inane grin, eyes too far apart, morbidly obese- must be a palace thing.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Hmmm, one of my best friend's dad is a palace fan and she loves football though doesn't technically claim to support them.

Several friends of friends also support them but they all have that same look about them- inane grin, eyes too far apart, morbidly obese- must be a palace thing.

Always knew there was something about Palarse fans

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
One of my good mates is a pikey, and the shame of it is that he used to play for the Albion youth, until Dean Wilkins made the bad call for him.

He's a cracking bloke, and I'd rather sit next to him, whether at the footie or in a pub, than a lot of people on here.

I also fancy big time one of my customers' who has that dreadfull sarf London accent, and is indeed, one of them.

I can assure you that I wouldn't kick her out of bed for anyone on here. ( except for HG and Giraffe of course ).

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
four

edit: three.... i fell out with one of em

Last edited:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
One of my team mates for football at Uni is Palace and is going tomorrow. I am dreading / can't wait (delete as appropriate) for our game Wednesday after tomorrow night!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I know a couple of them. You wouldn`t trust them though if it came down to it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just shows what a complete **** you must be. Hate them as a club -fine, but one to one they are no different to us.

NO..... they come and live amongst us but dont be taken in by them................. they`re different........somehow.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
does a brother count?

work with a nob of a palace fan as well........£5 bet we finish higher and I reckon I am on a winner

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Hello, my first post here but I know some one that installs security at Gus' house who is a Palace fan. He says Gus was shocked when he found out he was!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here