Confess one uniquely interesting fact about yourself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
No-one else in the world (i.e. Google) has my name... Test it if you want: Jody Raynsford

(although some girl popped up with a different spelling of the first name a few months back but that doesn't count. I'm definitely* the only chap in the world with that name)

* unverified

Two from me.

I was the first person ever to eat a Cadbury's Curly Wurly.

My Grandparents were killed in the what was at the time the worst airline disaster in the world:

The crash on 12 March, 1950 claimed the lives of 80 people, mostly jubilant Welsh fans celebrating a Triple Crown-winning game against Ireland.
Only three people survived when the Avro Tudor V plane crashed on its approach to the former RAF airstrip.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I once accidentally poured a large malt whisky down Prime Minister Ted Heath's Saville Row suit... he laughed and asked for another

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'm an Autistic , Dyslexic , Depressive.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I'm the only person in the known universe to listen to a whole Phil Collins album without vomitting

I think that deserves some sort of recognition. It's a shame Record Breakers isn't still on the telly.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I stripped down to my union jack underwear on stage at the Brighton Dome.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
My grandad was Harold MacMillan's gamekeeper. He is mentioned in his autobiography for having a go at the French Ambassador's party who were at Birch Grove to discuss British entry into the EEC. The French were making too much noise on a pheasant shoot my grandad is shouted that someone should shut the f**** frogs up as they are ruining my shoot! Our family is immensely proud of his contribution to British history during these sensitive negotiations!

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I think that deserves some sort of recognition. It's a shame Record Breakers isn't still on the telly.
That's very kind of you to say. I feel my efforts have been somewhat overlooked by the authorities. Perhaps I should win some sort of Nobel prize instead.... The Nobel Prize for listening to utter dross, perhaps?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I have had a mortar bury itself into the ground less than ten feet away from me and it did not go off.

Bet you never though someone would pop up on this thread who has had exactly the same thing happen did you, although it was about the width of a road away.

Interesting fact about me. I have won a show jumping class at Royal windsor Horse Show 2 years running and been presented my trophy by HM the Queen. This year amongst other things, she said to me "I remember you from last year". So tecnically i know the Queen (or she knows me).

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
My grandfather operated miniature coaches at Peter Pan's Playground in the fifties and sixties

My great uncle was a train driver on the Volks Railway, probably about the same time though I'm not 100% sure.

For my part, I once gave a guided tour of the Scottish Parliament to an astronaut who'd just returned from a Space Shuttle mission, and I've only got nine toenails.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My Godfather was a former test cricketer, first division footballer and international umpire, Chris Balderstone..God rest his soul.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bet you never though someone would pop up on this thread who has had exactly the same thing happen did you, although it was about the width of a road away.

Interesting fact about me. I have won a show jumping class at Royal windsor Horse Show 2 years running and been presented my trophy by HM the Queen. This year amongst other things, she said to me "I remember you from last year". So tecnically i know the Queen (or she knows me).

you should have replied....Yes I know you from somewhere too...LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports