Confess one uniquely interesting fact about yourself

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
I grew at a rate faster than my body could cope with... Now I am in pain everyday because my head is too heavy for my neck to support.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Glad you are ok. I saw an ambulance take what I think looked like a cyclist having been knocked off his bike along the Old Shoreham Road around 11.30am this morning just West of the Sainsburys turn off. I am not apportioning blame but there seems to be too many hits and near misses recently. Get back in the saddle soon.

Sorry for the delayed response!

Well, I was cycling towards Falmouth town, and on a narrow road with cars behind, my handlebars decided to detach themselves from the bike, leaving me to fall off and into bushes! The cars behind me missed by about a few inches!

Very scary! Though today I've got kind of a fresh outlook on stuff, so have decided to start doing things I'd like to that perhaps, normally, I wouldn't have dared do!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I may have a genetic condition which doctors over here have never heard of.

I've got one of those!! Sort of - it took a Neurologist up in London to work out my problem!! I suffer from something called NEAD (Non Epileptic Attack Disorder), which means I have seizures similar to epileptic fits. Brought on by too many blows to the head playing rugby I think!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I was Herby The Hammer mascot at West Ham for one season
when i was a student in East London.
My very first game was a midweek one V Palarse ( it would be wouldn't it ) !!
when Attillo " The Bald Eagle" Lombardo played for the scum.
There was a floodlight failure that night, and some sort of betting scam to do with
it and Charlton Athletic's floodlights going out too, about 1994/5/ ish time !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Oh and Ricky Gervais is a good mate of mine !!!
Known him for more than 16 years, way before he was famous !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports