Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concratulations Luton Town

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm completely lost at the point you're making.

Why would I slag off the clearly very nice area of Kensington and Chelsea because of their fans? People don't say Luton is a shithole because they don't like their fans, they say it's a shithole because it makes Beirut look attractive.

I haven't been myself, but a friend visited Beirut and said much of what she saw was a beautiful city, if you don't mind feeling cramped.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Were ALL of their fans on the pitch?

Were ALL of their fans throwing coins?

Were you at the goldstone when chelsea tore the place apart? Do you slag them and the RB of Kensington and Chelsea?

What about Aldershot away in the FA Cup in 2000 when their fans chucked coins? Wheres the thread denouncing their fans, their town and the surrounding area?

I can go on withe the list if you want?

Did Aldershot fans in the FA Cup match chuck coins inside the ground or outside?
I remember them chucking bog rolls at us inside the ground before kick off, but I didn't see any coins.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Shit club, shit fans, shit stadium, shithole.

Tubby McNaulty is one hell of a site though! :lolol:
Only place ive ever been were we were told after parking the car,move it or it will be alight when you get back mmmmm nice

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
My 1st ever away game in the late 60's. Horrible then and doubt it's improved.

Even those asylum seekers on Panorama kicked up when being moved from London to Luton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here