Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

concerns for Season Ticket Holders (Gold & Platinum members) v Derby County

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It was done on Saturday night and took 8 hours.

The sale started on Sunday at 9am, but I take your point, and have confirmed that my card has been charged with the game, as I posted later in this thread.

Last edited:

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
It was done on Saturday night and took 8 hours.

If it really took that long - its an indication of how poor the software / hardware / processes are. A relatively straightforward update to a database (say 20,000 records) should take minutes not hours.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Excuse my stupidity but I'm unsure.

On the event details tab it displays my seat information.

On the my attendance tab there are a load of games, but not the derby fixture.

On the all events tab, it displays a lot of games, with the derby fixture at the bottom, with card as the media type, when I click view for details it redirects me to the my attendance page.

Anybody had the same and know if that is correct?

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Excuse my stupidity but I'm unsure.

On the event details tab it displays my seat information.

On the my attendance tab there are a load of games, but not the derby fixture.

On the all events tab, it displays a lot of games, with the derby fixture at the bottom, with card as the media type, when I click view for details it redirects me to the my attendance page.

Anybody had the same and know if that is correct?

sounds like the same as mine.

i assumed that the derby game was not displayed on the attendance tab as i had yet to attend.

as long as you can see mention of the derby game under all events.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
sounds like the same as mine.

i assumed that the derby game was not displayed on the attendance tab as i had yet to attend.

as long as you can see mention of the derby game under all events.

Thanks mate, I know I need to trust the system and it hasn't let me down before, just the fear of turning up, swiping my card and it flashing red is terrible!!!

I'm sure it'll be all ok and actually the club have done fantastic to sell that many in such a short space of time. How on earth will be sell the Wembley tickets!!?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
STH and I enrolled for Gold just over a week ago (bit of overconfidence for Forest maybe!).

My tickets aren't showing, have had no email confirming purchase but have rung the office and they confirmed that I have purchased them.

Got through to the office after a couple of rings so think the worst of it has died down now.

I'm as paranoid as many above that we'll turn up on thurs and not be able to get in!! Borderline that we'd even get home in time to catch stream/radio!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just checked My Events on the Top UP Page - it's been loaded correctly. :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I signed up Friday for gold, for myself and my two lads.

By yesterday morning, I'd still had no e-mail, and nothing debited from my account, so I went online and bought our three reserved seats.

Check the account this morning and there are two separate transactions, one for £60, which is the price I paid for the three, and another for £30. No idea what this is for - guessing they've sold me my seat twice. Take care to check your accounts. All kinds of mistakes, by the looks of things.

They've also taken the first payments of next season's direct debits, and in my case have only debited 2 of the 3...

Back to the sodding phone queue :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here