Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Completely pointless...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
unless we follow it up with points on Saturday and beyond that. As a team/club we have proved time and time again that we can step up to plate when we really shouldn't but when it matters and when on paper we should win it we fail to do so far too often. I saw this result coming a mile off as did many but what is important now is that we use the result to do something positive in the final few games or we will fail to make the playoffs.

Sorry, but got to agree with some of this.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
unless we follow it up with points on Saturday and beyond that. As a team/club we have proved time and time again that we can step up to plate when we really shouldn't but when it matters and when on paper we should win it we fail to do so far too often. I saw this result coming a mile off as did many but what is important now is that we use the result to do something positive in the final few games or we will fail to make the playoffs.

I never realised we would still need to win other games to have a chance at the play offs, thank you for pointing this out to me, I will take my party hat off now and go and wet my bed worrying that an obvious 4-1 away win against the table topping, 21 match unbeaten side is pointless, unless we nick a win against Charlton, which will itself be meaningless unless we beat Huddersfield, which will be a waste of effort if we don't get a result against Blackpool etc.
I wish I had known this back when I first started watching football, I have wasted my time with goal celebrations and moments of joy jumping up and down, when I should really have been worrying about getting a result in the next match and the one after that.

Wow.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Does anyone know a good Humble Pie recipe?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Does anyone know a good Humble Pie recipe?
Yeah, but your Aldi has to have frozen humbles in stock. You don't want to make 'em from scratch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here