Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Complete Ticket Shambles

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
What is about this club that thinks it can take the piss? Up at Withdean for 7:45 to make sure i get a nice £46 ticket by the half way line as stupidly i believe what the club tell us. Probably the 10th person to get served and what do i get, f***ing block M2 - in the corner of the ground.

If ANYONE from the club is reading this please explain why you cant give correct information. These tickets are shit. You said you would sell the best ones first. You cant blame this on anyone else and the way i am feeling you can shove next years season ticket up your collective arses as I have now had enough of being treated with no respect and this is TOTALLY INEXCUSABLE. For Chrsits sake, all you need to do is split the tickets and do what you said. M2!!!!! Appalling.

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Richie, youd be happy would you? Happy that you did exactly what you were told in order to get a ticket, shell out £460 of your own and mates money only to find everything you and they were told was complete bollocks AND FOR NO REASON!!!

Well, Im not happy!

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Nice idea - but you ever tried to do anything reasonable at this club? Id have had to queue another 6 hours to be told no you cant. Why do they do this, first season at withdean 10 of us submitted our seaso apps together, and they sat eight of us in a row, and the other 2 in single seats in different blocks!!! needless to say those 2 didnt renew = probably £2000 lost over last 4 years due to incompetance.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I would say the ticket situation has changed my opions on the club in recent years,but thats withdean for ya.
Im goner post off for a cheapy and thats all im paying otherwise i'll just float around cardiff all day and night.:lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why did they not give 1 day for the 5000 season ticket holders to get first priority. As it stands there is no priority to the die hards who have sat for 5 years in the pouring rain at Withdean to the glory seekers whose first game for 5 years will be at Cardiff !.
:angry:

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
The thing is its all avoidable. You come away thinking rightly or wrongly that they just do not give a shit. SOMEONE must have realised what tickets were being sold and that these werent what had been publicised, and they MUST know people will be pissed off but dont do anything about it.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Gareth Glover said:
Why did they not give 1 day for the 5000 season ticket holders to get first priority. As it stands there is no priority to the die hards who have sat for 5 years in the pouring rain at Withdean to the glory seekers whose first game for 5 years will be at Cardiff !.
:angry:
Your no better than anyother fan for other fans have there reasons etc etc.

Priority my arse and if i had a season ticket it wouldn't bother me either way.:drink:

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
I can understand where you are coming from. It was always going to be choas having three venues plus postal bookings to allocate tickets out in such a short time.

However, from what I hear from a P*l*ce fan who went the ticket master route plus booking fee that was even more of a shambles.

At the moment I can only envy you - having gone the postal route at least you have a ticket?

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Because, as everyone well knows, there are more than the 5,000 die hards trying to get into Withdean. My first game ever was the 1991 Play-off final at Wembely. Got me hooked. Since then I've been at the Goldstone, Gillingham and Withdean on a regular basis (including holding a season ticket at Withdean).

This is the PERFECT opportunity to get the young and new fans hooked.

Come one, come all, I say.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No BOLLOCKS Berkshire. 4000 have paid several thousand pounds and sat in the pouring rain for 5 years even when we were 18th in the 3rd division when you and other glory hunters were sat at home in the dry and warm listening to it on the radio.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
I'll just float around cardiff all day and night.

That'll be a sight for sore eyes!

Finbar: I had the same sort of fiasco with our club last season. On the first morning the tickets were on sale, I phoned our ticket office and asked for one of the most expensive seats, which should have been reserved for me under the club's rules as I'm a season ticket holder. I was told they were very sorry but they had sold out already, so I was offered a cheaper option instead, which I took.

The following day, a mate of mine (who is not a season ticket holder) went down to the club and bought one of the most expensive seats. He said they had plenty left. And the day after that, the club announced that the only tickets they had left were the top of the range ones I'd wanted in the first place!

These ticket fiascos happen all over the place, not just in Brighton. The one consolation is that the view is superb just about wherever you sit in the Millennium Stadium.

I've been to something like nine or ten matches there, and have sat in most parts of the stadium. The view from the corners of the middle and upper tiers is excellent.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Just got back, there are gona be alot of very unhappy people in that queue later

Got there at 7.30 am, took 3.5 hours to get my ticket

Think its outrageous that people are able to buy 55 tickets in one go (as the person in front of me did)

Anyway, glad I'm out of that, with my ticket in hand

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Gareth Glover said:
No BOLLOCKS Berkshire. 4000 have paid several thousand pounds and sat in the pouring rain for 5 years even when we were 18th in the 3rd division when you and other glory hunters were sat at home in the dry and warm listening to it on the radio.
Stop being an arse as many fans have been to every game without having a season ticket.You like many believe you are special because you have a season ticket and thats not right although i respect your opion i disagree for many reasons and as quoted above we need to let others have a rare taste of albion as its been many years since the good days etc.

You rearly are mis-leading good fans for many reasons such as finacial probs and many other reasons.:smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Laughing Bluebird said:
That'll be a sight for sore eyes!

Finbar: I had the same sort of fiasco with our club last season. On the first morning the tickets were on sale, I phoned our ticket office and asked for one of the most expensive seats, which should have been reserved for me under the club's rules as I'm a season ticket holder. I was told they were very sorry but they had sold out already, so I was offered a cheaper option instead, which I took.

The following day, a mate of mine (who is not a season ticket holder) went down to the club and bought one of the most expensive seats. He said they had plenty left. And the day after that, the club announced that the only tickets they had left were the top of the range ones I'd wanted in the first place!

These ticket fiascos happen all over the place, not just in Brighton. The one consolation is that the view is superb just about wherever you sit in the Millennium Stadium.

I've been to something like nine or ten matches there, and have sat in most parts of the stadium. The view from the corners of the middle and upper tiers is excellent.
Shut it baldy im coming after you:lolol: :drink:

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
Laughing Bluebird - do me a favour and tell me Block M2 is an ok place to sit? Sounds like i was lucky to get away early enough to spend an hour moaning about it when people who turned up around same time as me are still in queue

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Just got back, there are gona be alot of very unhappy people in that queue later

Got there at 7.30 am, took 3.5 hours to get my ticket

Think its outrageous that people are able to buy 55 tickets in one go (as the person in front of me did)

Anyway, glad I'm out of that, with my ticket in hand
55 f***ing how:eek: :eek: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here